What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NEW SECRETS/CHEATS?

KimmorleyKiller

Juniors
meshes r the different hair styles and such

btw YER I FINALLY GOT A NEW MODEM...........how things have changed in a matter of 2 weeks...

Jack_The_Viking

Juniors
I'vetried whatyou said and still can't find the stadium. Have you unlocked everything and what stadium is the colleseum next to in the list?

Azkatro

First Grade
A total of 0 (zero) of these cheats worked for me on PC. I was hoping to check out the videos and Colloseum but I spose I'll have to do it the hard way instead 8)

Hurriflatch

Referee
got the open all cheat to work but didn't save (even tho I told it too)

also I could view the vids then played a single game @ the collisum then tried to watch the vids again but couldn't even get ones I had "correctly" unlocked to play.

btw it's the PS2 version

millomite

Juniors
to get the colleseum do you have to choose it from the stasium list? if so is it called the colleseum in there

P.J.

Juniors
None of the cheats worked for me on the PC either.

I subbed the correct tackle and sprint buttons etc, but it doesn't work.

Oh well...............

***MH***

Bench
quick way to get Sidhe all stars team..........
u need two contollers to do this
after you've unlocked state of origin, choose legend mode, 5 minute game
choose your team
then when the controller interface comes up, move ur contoller over to your team and the other controller to the cpu team......
when the cpu team has the ball...... control their players to run over the sideline inside their own 10, after u win the scrum, it shouldn't be too hard to score from there. if u fail to score, just repeat above when cpu gets the ball..
*do the same for match two
after winning the 1st two matches, just play the third without the 2nd controller, it doesn't matter if u lose.
***u now have unlocked League God.***
Repeat the above again in League God mode to unlock the Sidhe All-Stars.
and there u have it!!!!!! enjoy