What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"New Signing at the Warriors"

Esoj

Juniors
well can't hurt to give him a crack at the spot. 4. ropati 6 fien 7. rovelli 9. hohaia not to bad at all.

JJ

Immortal
Lego_Man said:
I reckon we give local boy a shot at becoming the next "Little General".

no, we give the best option on the books the chance to play half...

How old is Rovelli - I'm hearing he's decent, but let's remember the Roosters rate Soward ahead of him, and have chased and signed Firman and Anasta all the while having Rovelli and Soward - so he can't be rated that highly there...

JJ said:
How old is Rovelli - I'm hearing he's decent, but let's remember the Roosters rate Soward ahead of him, and have chased and signed Firman and Anasta all the while having Rovelli and Soward - so he can't be rated that highly there...

Point taken, I remember the Roosters Jersey Flegg halfback Pete Taylor who partnered Soward in the halves last year, people had big wraps on him, he went to Souths this year played one game for the bunnies where he looked like he couldn't handle the pace and is now languishing in PL, I suppose it just goes to
*EDIT* not every Roosters junior has what it takes to crack 1st grade.

Phillips

Referee
Resident Warrior said:
he went to Souths this year played one game for the bunnies where he looked like he couldn't handle the pace and is now languishing in PL, I suppose it just goes to *EDIT* not every Roosters junior has what it takes to crack 1st grade.

he got injured and is out for the season..

Iafeta

Referee
A player like Dezolt would be in some ways useful right now. He never really did anything special, but was workmanlike and could have been good back up through injury periods.

I guess he has youth on his side, we should remember Brent Webb came to the club in much the same situation and look at him now. Skinny Byrne was playing premier league last year also.

Without seeing the kid play, its hard for any of us (except those who've seen him) to come up with any idea of where he will play, if he will play first grade, or how good he is or isn't.

As far as Jamie Soward goes, I've been nothing but impressed with his performances for the Roosters.

Latest posts