What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New signing

Lime_Green

Juniors
Purts is apparently as good as gone to you guys.

Most Raiders fans aren't too fussed, though we will have to find a replacement on the open market.

I hope Bellamy can fix up Purtell's diabolical defense as that's all that stops him being a top quality player.

He's an Albury boy, so almost a local for you guys!

Lime_Green

Juniors
He gets caught out coming off his wing too often. He also has a tendency to not put his body on the line and jersey grab.

It can be fixed IMO, for some reason the coaching staff here have never managed it. The fans have been bitching about it for years.

Still he's a good pick up for you guys. Very enthusiastic player, good club man. Knows his way to the try line. Very safe hands. Has the potential to be very solid under Bellamy.

We already have a non tackling centre in Will Chambers so I hope that Bellamy does sort him out if he signs with Storm.

Dan70

Juniors
To be honest I can't see us buying anyone for the top 17 next year, due to the salary cap, That being said though, I'd love to see someone like Chase at the club, with GI back in the centres. I also think Kaufusi, White, Lima, Blair, Manu, Manua and Anderson is plenty of cover for the front row (though I think Manua might leave).

Latest posts