What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Signings

Bluebag

Juniors
Frank Samia has returned after a two year stint with the Tigers a lot bigger than when he left.

Kevin Kingston from Cronulla and Jardine Bobongie as well and Cliff Manua's brother Lafi will be a Jet next season.

Tha joooooooooooooooce!!!!!!!! Nah. Only kidding. When he went across, Frank's frame had a lot of room to put on more muscle.

Lafi too, huh? Looks like we're going to have a scary big pack next year.

Would LOVE to see someone from an opposing team try and make "Manure" jokes with those two.

Might be time to invest in an extra stretcher or two for visiting sides.

brook

First Grade
The Dawson Twins Minus 1 said:
Might be time to invest in an extra stretcher or two for visiting sides.

As long as we don't need as many as we did last time we played!

best wishes to frank, surely he'd rate himself a hope of a sharks jersey this year? - still dirty that we let Samia and Brett Kelly slip away so that the wests tigers could lump us with Joal Caine :evil:

brook

First Grade
Henson Park Hornets said:
And what Ryde Eastwood tell 'em now!

"Doin' it for Denistone"!!!!

I wish they were - R-E strike me as having a lot more of a clue than the wests tigers management.

If it were up to them I doubt we would have ended up stuck with Caine just because WT owe him a favour for not investigating their sponsors properly :roll:

2 True Blues

Coach
I was spewing when WE had to let Frank go, and he played for the tigers. Finding and fostering new talent has always been a Newtown tradition over the many years, however keeping those players, due to financial issues, I geuss, has always been a problem.

I was having a chat to Franks old man on the hill at Henson last season, and think everyone should be happy. Go Frankie, heaps of trys mate...