What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New St George Premiers jersey available now

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
Just went to the Dragons shop now and they're available for $165.

Sorry, but couldn't find a pic of one.

They're nothing special. They've made the Dragons emblem smaller and written Premiers 2010 with a little red V underneath

Dragon

Coach
Kind of on topic: Id like to see the NRL introduce something similar to the premier league, where the champs have a gold badge for the next season. I was only recently made aware of this by a mate who is a football tragic, i love the idea

epl-sleeve-badge-history2.jpg

Would be nice if the NRL did something like this, and it would help to sell a lot more jerseys.

Very disappointed with our premiers jersey compared to the Storm one from last year

doola_dragon

Juniors
Does anyone know where i can get one of these? I live in the upper hunter so its a little difficult for me to get to one of the dragon shops and the dragons web site has bugger all in their online store.

cheers Doola

domstrama78

Juniors
Kind of on topic: Id like to see the NRL introduce something similar to the premier league, where the champs have a gold badge for the next season. I was only recently made aware of this by a mate who is a football tragic, i love the idea

Would be nice if the NRL did something like this, and it would help to sell a lot more jerseys.

Very disappointed with our premiers jersey compared to the Storm one from last year

Makes sense to me. Kind of a nice touch that gold epl patch

Lockyer4President!

First Grade

I think it originated with the Italian "Scudetto", I heard the US soccer comp do it now aswell. Seems to be the in-thing to sell more jerseys.

SaintTPP

First Grade
I got the Jersey on Saturday. I am going to put PREMIERS and the number 10 on the back of it. The Logo is smaller, but the word Premiers is on it so I dont care lol.

RedVDave

First Grade
I got the Jersey on Saturday. I am going to put PREMIERS and the number 10 on the back of it. The Logo is smaller, but the word Premiers is on it so I dont care lol.

Yeah that is what I will be doing also, do you know where you can get the numbers and words printed on the back?

big pat

Coach
Nah size S is the smallest. They said Ladies and kids wouldnt be out till next year! Can't wait that long lol.

I don't know where Im getting the numbers yet redvdave.

can't help laughing at that hornby photo, say we are no 1.:lol: