What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Tigers Coach

Who should be the Wests Tigers Head Coach next season?

• Daniel Anderson

Votes: 18 24.0%
  • Nathan Brown

Votes: 17 22.7%
  • Jim Dymock

Votes: 14 18.7%
  • Brad Fittler

Votes: 6 8.0%
  • Steve Folkes

Votes: 35 46.7%
  • Peter Gentle

Votes: 3 4.0%
  • Steve Georgalis

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Todd Payten

Votes: 6 8.0%
  • Mick Potter

Votes: 17 22.7%
  • Royce Simmons

Votes: 8 10.7%
  • Brian Smith

Votes: 7 9.3%
  • Rick Stone

Votes: 9 12.0%
  • Jason Taylor

Votes: 7 9.3%
  • Kevin Walters

Votes: 15 20.0%

• Total voters

Bench
I am yet to be convinced Parish is the answer. Didn't prove himself in England and could still be trading off the left over skills Hasler imparted at Manly. Same with Toovey, see if he gets the Eagles into the top four next year.
Spot on,don't want Parish,the salford players didn't rate him.

Magpies Forever

Juniors
Have I missed something or am I correct that Steve Folkes name has not been mentoned as in the mix for the WT job? If so, I wonder why his name isnt being mentioned? I know he has his supporters here but maybe not in the WT management?

Magpie Tragic

Juniors
Does it really matter what we think in this forum, but what about Fletcher???.
I don't know anything about him except that he has taken BRET to 2 Grand Finals in the past 4 years.........

Sphagnum

Coach
Does it really matter what we think in this forum, but what about Fletcher???.
I don't know anything about him except that he has taken BRET to 2 Grand Finals in the past 4 years.........

Yeah, I've always wondered why his name never gets mentioned in discussions about west tigers coaches.

Latest posts