What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Unleashed Feature Announced

[furrycat]

Coach
Rugby League : Unleashed will now include a "Best of ..." Team for all the current NRL Teams.

eg. Best of the Canterbury Bulldogs, Best of the Sydney City Roosters, with each team using their most prevalent jersey.

A new competition will be created using the "Best of.." Teams, but most probably going to only use the NRL/McIntrye 8 System. More information on Unleashed will be posted along with screenshots as they become available.

Paullyboy

Coach
Good idea, where are you going to get the rosters from? If you need a hand id be happy to help

lolesi

First Grade
Sounds great mate, looking forward to it
u and the boys are doing a great job furry, and i and alot of other people really appreicate it.

Clevo

Juniors
What a new feature?

Yes you showed us a new feature 2 months ago.... I believe it was a screen shot of a menu :lol:

I think with your next screenshot you can show us a PC with a Digital PC Top Box so we can have scrums in 20 different angles.

I am just thrilled and can;t wait to see what new amazingly important viewing angle of a scrum you can come up with next. :roll: This is really important stuff furry...keep up the good work. I can;t wait till your next screen shot in June.

Ta

You are doing a great job ;-)

[furrycat]

Coach
Why don't you go and make your own patch. Why don't you get a life. Why don't you stop whining like a little girl? For christ sakes... for a Rabbitohs supporter I expected you to be patient. You're on my ignore list. You're older than me and you act like a 5 year old. Grow the f**k up. Inertia has a BETA. Gol has a BETA. Oh yes it's just a menu... I'm not going to talk to you, but I will when I release this and everyone will see how stupid you are.

Stop your bitching. Are you going to have to pay for this? NO. Make a patch, release it, and then rub it in my face. Go on, I dare you... You and KK can go and have your sexual relationship, as you both are the same... impatient little shits.

Clevo

Juniors
LOL!

Who's KK???

I'm not bitching. Just telling it like it is. Just look at this forum. A month ago there were at least 300 posts a day and it's down to the 3 of us till I started posting here then it came up to 6. I came wondering what's happening to the patches.

I think you three should work together on different areas and you'll get something out in a fornight easy. You guys need to co-operate.

Sorry but a 10 degree change in angel shot of a scrum is hardly earth shattering. The scrum is not the most interesting bit of the game...sure it's a nice pretty picture but c'mon.... give us something real.

lionmaul

Juniors
Furrycat, where you able to do anything with the kicking, is there anyway to speed up getting your kicks of? Is there anyway to improve the bombs? Looking forward to your mod. :)
Cheers and Salu

NPK

Bench
It's probably too hard, but is it possible for you to make both halfbacks stand at the scrum Furry?

KimmorleyKiller

Juniors
Why don't you go and make your own patch. Why don't you get a life. Why don't you stop whining like a little girl? For christ sakes... for a Rabbitohs supporter I expected you to be patient. You're on my ignore list. You're older than me and you act like a 5 year old. Grow the f**k up. Inertia has a BETA. Gol has a BETA. Oh yes it's just a menu... I'm not going to talk to you, but I will when I release this and everyone will see how stupid you are.

Stop your bitching. Are you going to have to pay for this? NO. Make a patch, release it, and then rub it in my face. Go on, I dare you... You and KK can go and have your sexual relationship, as you both are the same... impatient little shits.

the only reason i started making a patch was because u were bagging every1 else out who challanged you. if u cant take the slack, then piss off

Latest posts