What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New website launch tonight

DeeGan

Bench
F.Y.I.

Members

Be sure to be online tonight to check out our new Jetstar Gold Coast Titans website which will include enhancements to the fan forum!

We are confident the new look will be everything our fans have wanted in a website as we look to become a leader off the field in this area.

There is no exact time for the launch though we expect to 'GO LIVE' some time after 6.00pm QLD time this evening.

Week commencing 19th March 2007 will see the launch of the official supporter's group 'THE LEGION' who will make their debut at Carrara Stadium.

Kind regards,

Kingpin_311

Juniors
Well it's up now... :D

The site looks awesome, well the forum does anyway... I am proud to be a moderator there and it will serve us well the new site.. a new look and the navigation is so much quicker and easier to see.

Question for DeeGan if he's online ATM and under invisible mode.. do we need to register again for the site, or are you just moving the members list ATM.

If you can answer that so I can either register or leave the site for later when you've moved the member database that would be great.

Great work GC team and I hope to continue to be able to serve you all well as moderator over there.

Cheers

KingPin_311 aka. Bulldog_Titan311, Moderator, Gold Coast Titans Forum

Kingpin_311

Juniors
Site looks awesome... I think I still give the Bulldogs site number 1, but that's only because the Dogs site has history from 1935 including stats and coaches and captains... oh and the Bulldogs site gives many laughs... :)

The Titans site though is a dramatic improvement and well done to all for making the site a leader in the web design field. Good use of flash and XML, a nice simple design and a real vibrance that no other site on the NRL has.

Just wondering though, is the login as a member option not working, I keep trying it and it keeps saying error... oh well, only downside to what is a very cool site.. :D :D

P.S. Hope the forums up soon, I want to see which players I lost due to being at work in the VRL comp.

DeeGan

Bench
You won't have to register for the new site.

The Gold Coast Titans forum are still down and we hope to resolve over the coming days. I cannot go in to the reasoning though the delay is now out of our hands.

Kind regards,