What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New (well not so new) sex scandal

Vossy

Bench
was on ch 7, apparently some kiwi lass has come out (after 7 fuggen years! i might add) and accuse Matthew Johns and "Several" other sharks players of sexual assault, back in 02

will be on 4 corners tonight or some sh!t like that ch 7 said

:roll:

spider

Coach
like they say - when your down and out......

the fig tree weedler will be on the footy show raring his red melon about it

squiddy

Juniors
7 friggin years later ?? FFS

But only Matty seems signalled out from what I'm hearing

wonder if he will front on the footy show tonight ,

interesting

Vossy

Bench
i guess she liked it the first time round and thought it happened again, can only see $$ (sorry hun, we dont keep money on our premises) being the reason for dragging this sh!t up again after it being settled in our favour last time

Frenzy.

Immortal
She probably is just trying to get in before we cease to exist. Can't sue a corpse

redback

Bench
Its neanderthal comments like these that are killing the game. If these are representative of the average football fan is it any wonder the game is dying at junior level.

sharknows

Bench
Its neanderthal comments like these that are killing the game. If these are representative of the average football fan is it any wonder the game is dying at junior level.

What about the Neanderthal rants you've been posting on such a regular basis??? f**king give me strength!

I know you're comfortable with the fact that no one likes you redback.

But for the love of God, please.

It's like watching a car crash.

coolumsharkie

Referee

I agree, maybe with your help we should start up a crusade.. hmmm lets call it Brockback fellowship.

No fighting, biting, scratching, swearing, or copulation (unless with like minded Brokeback fellowship members)

We shall build a collective conciousness that evolves around the less fortunate than our own mental capabilities. This Holy word will find a way through to the Brockback truth!!!

The meek will hold court and we shall implode like a bunch of limp wristed do gooders for the sake of the lame, boorish, beaurocratic, creationism type, narrow and closed minded god bothering f*ckstiks like our leader!!

Brokeback fellowship is the new religion, born out of idea's like coach sacking and womens groups for decent ordinary Sharks supporters!!

All Hail Brokeback and his new fellowship!!!

Onward Brockback Soldiers!!!!!