What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New York and Ottawa

Storm13

Juniors
Can you sum up? Cheers
Talks about how Toronto will go about getting that big TV contract, and that Super League ain't the way as one north American team will not bring any money. If they came together with the championship clubs with New York and Ottawa involved then maybe that's the way to get the big money.

Deeecoreturns

Juniors
I guess so. Don't know any of the reasons as to why it's him, but if he is submitting articles then I guess it's ok. The real question should be why no one inside the USARL is doing it?

They're different entities. The USARL INC are the national side and having little to do these days with the USARL LLC which governs the league. Their budgets, personnel and priorities are completely different to those of the league since nearly two years ago.

Deeecoreturns

Juniors
Really it's the same as Super League. Technically the 12 Super League clubs govern Super League whilst the RFL govern the National side as far as i'm aware. But you're right though and there were some discussions last year. We just get on and do our jobs and leave the bureaucratic nonsense to those that want to do it. It's just frustrating that nothing ever seems to be done to help those on the ground

deluded pom?

Coach
Really it's the same as Super League. Technically the 12 Super League clubs govern Super League whilst the RFL govern the National side as far as i'm aware. But you're right though and there were some discussions last year. We just get on and do our jobs and leave the bureaucratic nonsense to those that want to do it. It's just frustrating that nothing ever seems to be done to help those on the ground
SL left the RFL to the rest of the game by their own choosing. They weren’t dumped by the RFL. Plus all the money is in SL whereas the USARL are basically skint.

Deeecoreturns

Juniors
SL left the RFL to the rest of the game by their own choosing. They weren’t dumped by the RFL. Plus all the money is in SL whereas the USARL are basically skint.

That's true haha anyways back on topic, has it been confirmed anywhere that Ottawa are taking the extra year? Times running short if it's next year

Latest posts