What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Young Guns?

Narcissist

Juniors
Payten. Sorry mate. Both fat blokes i got confused. U know confusion? It was that look on all your faces when Penrith were walking around telstra stadium with the trophy! Yeah that's it confusion! "What happened? We stole all the players why didn't we win?" Your the stooge for supporting such a crap club. The Roosters are the new Manly! Phil Gould and his channel 9 puppets "Ohh Morely's so hard, Wing is so fast, Minechello never drops a high ball!" They make it so obvious that they love the roosters, Penrith hardly got a wrap during the first half of the grand final.

Fibroman

First Grade
It's hard for the rorters brains to work properly when they are buzzing from caffeine overdoses, and their heads are still spinning from looking at their last credit card statement. #-o

innsaneink said:
Aww Souths pinched all there juniors 50 years ago!!!
Serves you right I say. Souths doing a much better job,
Souths Jnrs best run juniors anywhere.

Hell yeah, Souths have been on fire this past decade! :lol:

ozzie

Bench
Kiwi Bob said:
Payten. Sorry mate. Both fat blokes i got confused. U know confusion? It was that look on all your faces when Penrith were walking around telstra stadium with the trophy! Yeah that's it confusion! "What happened? We stole all the players why didn't we win?" Your the stooge for supporting such a crap club. The Roosters are the new Manly! Phil Gould and his channel 9 puppets "Ohh Morely's so hard, Wing is so fast, Minechello never drops a high ball!" They make it so obvious that they love the roosters, Penrith hardly got a wrap during the first half of the grand final.
what has too do with the fact that Davico plays with Canberra and not us?? talk about fatties - who the hell is the ex parramatta player that is so fat he does his own adds for McDonalds??? and plays for the Kiwis..

ozzie

Bench
fibro man said:
It's hard for the rorters brains to work properly when they are buzzing from caffeine overdoses, and their heads are still spinning from looking at their last credit card statement. #-o

close your legs - your breath stinks...

tell me what is a credit card??? i pay cash for everything...

ozzie

Bench
Kiwi Bob said:

they tell me most people get confused when you live in penrith - it has something to do with the open sewerage lines....go on - have a shot at the East because i couldn't care a crap - i don't live there.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fibroman

First Grade
[quote="ozzie
they tell me most people get confused when you live in penrith - it has something to do with the open sewerage lines....go on - have a shot at the East because i couldn't care a crap - i don't live there.... :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

Why don't you support your local team then?

ozzie

Bench
fibro man said:
[quote="ozzie
they tell me most people get confused when you live in penrith - it has something to do with the open sewerage lines....go on - have a shot at the East because i couldn't care a crap - i don't live there.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Why don't you support your local team then?[/quote]

maybe I am in the country and the team I follow is the team I started to follow - but thats loyalty - ....since I lived in Sydney many years ago and in their territory it has a lot to do with it...

melon....

Coach
fibro man said:
richie8u said:
you guys should be called the vikings, because all u do is raid and steal clubs and players

They have to, because all their junior base consist of spoilt little rich kids with very little talent for anything except spending daddy's money. I simply don't know why anyone would want to support a club like that???
Correction...you simply dont know.....anything...

Fibroman

First Grade
melon.... said:
fibro man said:
richie8u said:
you guys should be called the vikings, because all u do is raid and steal clubs and players

They have to, because all their junior base consist of spoilt little rich kids with very little talent for anything except spending daddy's money. I simply don't know why anyone would want to support a club like that???
Correction...you simply dont know.....anything...

I know how to dish out a tea spoon of Nescafe into a mug, and slap up a salad sandwich without having to fork out 15 bucks, and sit around in the middle of a dirty footpath telling lies about how much money I've got.

fibro man said:
I know how to dish out a tea spoon of Nescafe into a mug, and slap up a salad sandwich without having to fork out 15 bucks, and sit around in the middle of a dirty footpath telling lies about how much money I've got.

That's great honey, looks like you'll make it into basket weaving class after all.

Fibroman

First Grade
Nothing wrong with basket weaving. It's a good honest way to earn an extra dollar or two, cash in hand on top of the dole.

ozzie said:
How's Tookey and marsh going - from parramatta??

Well from our strongest 17 IMO for 2004 we have 4 imports while you lot have what 12 or 13, so i wouldint be having a go at the Warriors for stealing players.

Sgt Schultz

Juniors
Roosterphin,

Chris Flannery never played at Redcliffe.

I know Ricky Stuart is keen to have stronger links with Redcliffe and if this is the case why did they cut the money to spend on junior development by $10,000.

Latest posts