What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Zealand 2 will deal a massive blow to NZ rugby

Vlad59

Bench
Flaaaaaaaagggggggggggggg
I like the fact he tries to have a shot at me for being involved in rugby union in a state where the only time league existed here in the last twenty years I ran it. Meanwhile he was supporting the swans in a rugby league state. Go figure. Keep away from drugs kiddies.

MugaB

Coach
I like the fact he tries to have a shot at me for being involved in rugby union in a state where the only time league existed here in the last twenty years I ran it. Meanwhile he was supporting the swans in a rugby league state. Go figure. Keep away from drugs kiddies.
Sorry we aren't on the same page here Vlad, I mentioned flagggggg for ideas man, not WB

Matua

Bench
I post positive stuff about league on here then sit back and see which people always talk it down

it’s the same few posters every single time
You post sound bites and ill informed nonsense with the odd bit of interesting news on occasion. You're too immature to have a rational discussion about anything and resort to throwing slurs and having hissy fits at posters when they try and give you some facts or reign in your over exuberance.

And weirdly because posters engage with you and your mate tweedle-as-dumb on this thread you seem to think that means they don't post on other threads actually about league. We all post on league threads, but this is a thread set up by you and your mate to just attack rugby and it's ill informed so you get push back.

TBH, as I have no idea what league team you support I might rightly believe you only post on the rugby related threads in this place.

Vlad59

Bench
You post sound bites and ill informed nonsense with the odd bit of interesting news on occasion. You're too immature to have a rational discussion about anything and resort to throwing slurs and having hissy fits at posters when they try and give you some facts or reign in your over exuberance.

And weirdly because posters engage with you and your mate tweedle-as-dumb on this thread you seem to think that means they don't post on other threads actually about league. We all post on league threads, but this is a thread set up by you and your mate to just attack rugby and it's ill informed so you get push back.

TBH, as I have no idea what league team you support I might rightly believe you only post on the rugby related threads in this place.
Sums him up perfectly. He’s a Balmain supporter who deserted to the Swans who now throws crap at anybody with the slightest interest in another code. He’s a massive hypocrite. He and his mate have absolutely no understanding of kiwi culture particularly in relation to sport. His dedication to death riding union in NZ is most amusing as it’s one of the few countries were union is genuinely the peoples sport unlike pretty much everywhere else where it’s a game for snobs. None of this will stop him though. He is our own special little person.

Latest posts