What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Newbie; Suncorp info

Dragon Jim

Juniors
Hi all

Newbie here, big fan, first post. Stumbled across here when looking for Dragons news.

We are looking to make the trip to Suncorp for Dragons v Broncos, and was wondering if there is a specific section/bay that you all get tickets.

Cheers

Jim

The Major

Bench
Before this thread gets hijacked, just to let you know Jimmy, that we have reserved our own area in the away supporters bay for those of us heading up from Sydney and our fellow Qlder dragons supporters to all sit together. Suncorp is entirely reserved seating. So rather then everyone buy their own tickets and be seated here, there, and everywhere, we have endeavoured on this course of action. If you would love to sit with all of us, we have about 50 so far, you are more then welcome. The ticketing info is detailed in the Dragon Army section of this forum, which you require the okay from the moderators to access. Feel free to PM me if you would like further details. I'd be more then happy to sort out a couple of tickets for you mate should you wish to join us. Alternatively, if you wish to do your own thing, then the away supporters area is in and around bay 318. Tickets start from $35. I hope that helps you mate.

silverex

Bench
My missus and I are going up and we've booked seats in Bay 317 which is the 'away supporters bay' on Ticketek.

This is the bay right next to the one where the Dragon Army will be.

Dragon Jim

Juniors
Before this thread gets hijacked, just to let you know Jimmy, that we have reserved our own area in the away supporters bay for those of us heading up from Sydney and our fellow Qlder dragons supporters to all sit together. Suncorp is entirely reserved seating. So rather then everyone buy their own tickets and be seated here, there, and everywhere, we have endeavoured on this course of action. If you would love to sit with all of us, we have about 50 so far, you are more then welcome. The ticketing info is detailed in the Dragon Army section of this forum, which you require the okay from the moderators to access. Feel free to PM me if you would like further details. I'd be more then happy to sort out a couple of tickets for you mate should you wish to join us. Alternatively, if you wish to do your own thing, then the away supporters area is in and around bay 318. Tickets start from $35. I hope that helps you mate.

Thanks everyone.

Cheers Major, ill get final numbers and drop you a PM. I have the pleasure of sitting with the Army on away games. Due to work etc we have grandstand season tickets for home games as we get there not long before games start.

I followed the instructions above (Go to UserCP > Group Memberships etc) so join the subforums but ill send you a PM for that as well.

Thanks again for your help.

Jim

The Major

Bench
No worries Jimmy. I'll hear from you soon mate. SilverRex, the section where we have reserved our block of seats is in Bay 317 also.

Nitro

Juniors
Ray,

When's the cutoff for tickets mate? I'm still undecided however should have it finalised this week whether I can make it or not...

Cheers,
Adam.

Latest posts