What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Poor old Todd Jess, poor old Todd. Now his copping it from his greatest fans. Oh geez, will it ever end?

the punishment of Todd is getting ridiculous. Seriously. How long before amesty international get involved?

TheRam

Coach
Ring ring, ring ring...Uh hello?

Hello, Sir, I'm from Amnesty International, and we're investigating the possible abuse of a Toad in your area. Can you help us in this matter please?

Umm...beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep...

TheRam

Coach
Ring ring, ring ring...Uh hello?

Hello, Sir, Amnesty International again, sorry we now have further information in regards to our previous call.

Oh...yes?

Well we now believe that it is a T...Todd abuse case and therefore we don't care. You can let it rip Sir, from what our intelligence tells us, he's a nice guy, but he can't play. Thus no amnesty can be granted.

Thank you agent Sir, will pass it on. Bye.

Our pleasure Sir. Bye.

strider

Post Whore
well no actually I only did it that once ... but I thought maybe someone else might

fanaticeel

Juniors
Welcome AIW, I too use to hang around on the club board and didn't really come to leagueunlimited however I found I needed the outlet to vent aswell. And I've been here a little while and am now involved in the F7's comp. I'm in Brisbane but am moving back to Sydney this weekend. Though I won't be going to the Dogs game this weekend. But I usually go to home games at Parra so I'll keep an eye out for you cheering for Brod and Rodd, just don't out them...:D

Welcome AIW, I too use to hang around on the club board and didn't really come to leagueunlimited however I found I needed the outlet to vent aswell. And I've been here a little while and am now involved in the F7's comp. I'm in Brisbane but am moving back to Sydney this weekend. Though I won't be going to the Dogs game this weekend. But I usually go to home games at Parra so I'll keep an eye out for you cheering for Brod and Rodd, just don't out them...:D

I remember you Fanaticeel!

Please keep an eye out and a listen for me at the games! If you are anywhere near me you won't miss my 'Woooohooooo GO TODD AND BROD!!' or yelling 'Get Off Your Seating for Keating'. If that fails - my glitter signs are a dead giveaway. :D

P.S. Todd can DEFINITELY play, he's just not the best looking in the team! :lol:

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Hi Im (B)Rod, and this is my brother Todd....lolz
thumb-RodToddFlanders.jpg