What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Newcastle missing 6 players

salvy71

Juniors
The Knights were missing 6 players apparently .......including their 3 best prop forwards , with Buderus taken off at the 60 minute mark one wonders what the score could have been , it's a shame really cos I think we need to cop some 50 - 60 point hammerings before something may be done about the state of the club .
Hopefully the Roosters will provide us with a good caning next week .

Stagger eel

Staff member
Not sure what a good caning will do for the team, but you'll probably get your wish.

yeah, I don't know where you're going with this one salvy but you be assured that our gutless pathetic excuse for a CEO will sit on his hands until 2010...

so get used to the mediocrity, you might as well support them..

hineyrulz

Post Whore
But we we're missing B Smith and Grothe :sarcasm: plus Newcastle played really well :roll:

salvy71

Juniors
yeah, I don't know where you're going with this one salvy but you be assured that our gutless pathetic excuse for a CEO will sit on his hands until 2010...

so get used to the mediocrity, you might as well support them..

I'm used to the mediocrity already ....they've been mediocre since round 1 unfortunately . I guess I'm clutching at straws for an unmediocre 2009 .........

MSKnight

Juniors
Hmm to be honest. We had a couple out but.

Cross has done sweet FA since being at the club. All he cares about is rep duties.

Danny Wicks is overweight.

Wes Naiqama/Matt Hilder/Jesse Royal you could class players out.

Cooper Vuna cant even make the side.

Hanscholo

Bench
Yea that was pretty much our form side. Hilder, Vuna and Perhaps Naqaima aside. Cross has been useless this season.