What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Newcastle press conference "significant player announcement"

RedVfaithful

Juniors
Just been told Newcastle are holding a press conference at Around 3 30 for "significant player announcement" hopefully it's not Darius

dragondad

First Grade
As his manager was travelling to Newcastle this week, it probably will be, unfortunately.

Cagey Mac

Bench
I still hold out some hope that Darius will stay with the Dragons
The apparent reason for him sticking with Bennett was that he was a mentor and almost family
There appears to be an uncommon bond between the players at the Dragons at the moment
The body language between Boyd and the others when a try is scored is pretty significant
Nobody wants to leave friends behind

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Unfortunately im almost certain Boyds going.....Boyd and Bennett will be hard to replace but i'm sure we will continue to be a premiership threat in years to come, because theres a different culture about the team thats been missing for years.......i should know ive been following them for over 50 years........

Minh

First Grade
If Boyd stays Pricey would have an awesome roster to work with, I'm not holding my breath though, but very thankful to still have Bennett and Boyd for the rest of the year.

Bored_out_west1

Juniors
Why cant we sign darius ?

Cooper down grade
3rd party sponsorship. he's pretty crap with the media , so maybe stick his head on some billboards.
increase in salary cap next yr
back end his contract like gaz

f**k i'd hate to see him go .. he's my fav player since steve linnane 85 season

Father Ted

First Grade
Why cant we sign darius ?

Cooper down grade
3rd party sponsorship. he's pretty crap with the media , so maybe stick his head on some billboards.
increase in salary cap next yr
back end his contract like gaz

f**k i'd hate to see him go .. he's my fav player since steve linnane 85 season

What is the salary cap next year?