What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News for Queensland Based Eels Fans

Eels Unlimited

Juniors
IMPORTANT NEWS REGARDING THE EELS UPCOMING MATCH AGAINST THE GOLD COAST TITANS, ROUND 22 @ SKILLED PARK ROBINA

The Pirtek Parramatta Eels will be holding a meet and greet session while on their trip in QLD for the game against the Titans. It will be held at the AMF Bowling Centre, in Robina on Saturday the 7th of August from 10-11.30am.

All are welcome to attend.

eelsunlimited.com :cool:

Eels Unlimited

Juniors
Just to add that further correspondence has been received, this meet and greet looks like being the only one for the entire South East Queensland trip (Round 22 and 23 against the Broncos), so any one wishing to meet the guys, this could be your only chance this time around.

Any new information will be posted should it become available.

PJ Marshal

Coach
haha robina bowling centre what a quality establishment

piss up at the titanium bar post match btw

Parra R 4 Me

Juniors
We got our tickets today, little off the halfway right in the front row, so I'm warning if Jarryd goes missing after the game, don't worry I will have him but will return him to Suncorp for the game against the DronGO's to rip them apart...