What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News from the dressing room

G

gorilla

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
* Creagh to miss round 1
* Head to miss first few games (round 4ish)
* And Hornby is a wanker (personality wise)

Ordinary - suggest steroids and hemmaroid cream.

That UAI is very ordinary - could have done better if actually applied yourself.

39 weeks and done f#$k all

Southernsaint

Staff member
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
* Creagh to miss round 1
* Head to miss first few games (round 4ish)
* And Hornby is a wanker (personality wise)

Put up or shut up...

Final warning, mate...

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Already been reported about Creagh and Head and the only wanker I see in this thread is the dummy who started it.

Easy enough to put this one in the swamp I reckon.

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
st george bank members get to go in the dressing room after the match and from wat was said to them head wont be bank for a while and creagh said he will miss the first round. and just from all reports hornby wasnt very social to anyone

Willow

Assistant Moderator
It has been in the mainstream press for a while now that Head will be missing for the first 3-5 rounds.

A week ago Creagh was reported as possibly missing 1-3 rounds, again in the mainstream press.

No one gives a stuff what you think of Ben Hornby.

You're just embarrassing yourself by saying you have inside information.

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
nah like creagh was a real nice guy apparently and so were the rest of team. ryles was apparently a champ but the only letdown was hornby. so guys just watch out if u meet him he may snub u or somthing

The Preacher

First Grade
What perverse form of pleasure do these swamp dwellers get from posting stupidity on this site. Strange, very, very, strange scummers. :roll:
Then again, if I'd failed for thirty nine years I'd probably be of questionable sanity also !!! :lol:

brendothejet

First Grade
They feel closer to a premiership. Wouldn't be surprised to see BBSF lurking in the premiers lounge at saints leagues club look at J.J...

Parra Guru

Coach
Not that anyone should rely on people being 'good blokes' just because they play rugby league but I've met Hornby and he's a nice bloke!

BBSF I'd snub you off too if I met you :lol:

Latest posts