What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Ltd

burley griffin

Juniors
IF we own the Mawson club, the sports club at Gungahlin, Queanbeyan Leagues, the club in brisbane and now royals, what are the other 4 clubs? (simon hawkins said we owned 9 clubs)

reptar

Juniors
Does anyone know where the Royals rugby union clubs are? I dont think ive ever been.

Near Cooleman Court. I find this quite amusing, actually, Royals are one of the more traditional union clubs in Canberra, and at one stage had one fifty million premierships in a row!

greeneyed

First Grade
This is true, Royals was at the basis of initial Canberra expansions into the national competition. I think there are 3 clubs alone in the Royals group that have been taken over. Plus there is a club in Tuggeranong they own as well I think. Maybe there is one extra in Brisbane following the Souths Logan merger?

Latest posts