What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News on Mick Weyman...

parra pete

Referee
Mick Weyman will be a bolter in the Tri Nations squad at the end of the year. He is being noticed in all the right places. Ssssh.

Tokyo_Raider

Juniors
Hey! A Parra Pete scoop I like for a change!

Weyman would be great in Green and Gold. He will definitely be Canberra's next rep player, if he can stay in one piece.

Raider_69

Post Whore
not surprising, i made the call earlier today over at the GH or here, cant remember, but the call was that he is one of if not the form front rower in the comp right now and if he continued this into the semi (assuming we can make it) rep honours would soon follow

found it:
Raider_69 said:
"love the horse and we love the horse!"
he is a human wrecking ball, if he keeps this going into the semis (if we make it), i honestly think a rep jersey will not be far away, he one of if not the form prop in the comp right now

edabomb

First Grade
Raider_69 said:
not surprising, i made the call earlier today over at the GH or here, cant remember, but the call was that he is one of if not the form front rower in the comp right now and if he continued this into the semi (assuming we can make it) rep honours would soon follow

found it:

So you believe parra petes scoops when they are along the lines of something you've posted??? :lol:

Raider_69

Post Whore
Marc Herbert [CNTDN] said:
So you believe parra petes scoops when they are along the lines of something you've posted??? :lol:

:lol: what are talking about you clown, this again from parra pete isnt exactly a scoop. He has said weyman could be a bolter for tri nations... whoopie do! Anyone who has seen him play would suggest that, because as i said, he is one of if not the form prop in the NRL right now, aiken to a bloke pre game 3 suggesting Paul Gallen could be a bolter for SOO... its no scoop, its a bloke taking exceptional form and suggesting that could land him rep honours

Big Scoop! :shock: :lol:

hrundi99

First Grade
While watching the game with the wife yesterday, I espoused the same theory.

I'd rather it was in a year or two with a robust season or two behind him, but there you go...

parra pete

Referee
I spoke to a very high RANKING League official today...someone who WOULD know these things and he said Mick Weyman is very much in the selectors minds.
Reckons Weyman is the next big thing...Hope so..He has had a bad run with injuries...

Raider_69

Post Whore
If weyman plays like he has been for the rest of the year, the selectors wont have a choice. His form will force their hands

parra pete

Referee
PS ...I don't think it is a scoop..anyone who watched yesterday's game would have been impressed with Mick's game. Would have had to have been...
It just so happened that it was mentioned that Weyman could be a future rep player and that was his reply...

Raider_69

Post Whore
parra pete said:
PS ...I don't think it is a scoop..anyone who watched yesterday's game would have been impressed with Mick's game. Would have had to have been...

i knew there would come a time where we'd agree
:shock: :cool:

Raider Azz

Bench
weyman was always going to play representative football, all he needed to do was string a decent number of games together.

legend

Coach
What about Carney? We have in NSW anyway a shallow pool of halves and he is killing them at the moment. His running game is superb and he's playing far better than most of his more fancied rivals.

parra pete

Referee
IMO Nate Myles is over rated. If you had your 'drathers', I drather Weyman than Myles and I'd even drather Jaryd Hickey over Myles.
The Roosters have paid too much 'overs' for a bloke who hawked himself to the highest bidder....

Chachi

Bench
That's awesome news. Even better if it means that assclown Ryles misses out!

Now hands up everyone that said we should dump him last year...

Latest posts