What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Newtown Jets A grade vs Moore Park Broncos.

brendothejet

First Grade
86-6.

12 players turned up.

f**king pathetic.

I don't care who says what about my posting on the internet but those blokes who didn't show up....

one word:

Soft.

The week prior we had 26 at the game because it was an easy match.

When the tough teams come to town the startch goes out the window.

For the record,

i scored the try! lol.

Irony at its finest.

2 True Blues

Coach
Good effort on the try mate anyway. Things would have to improve from there wouldn't they. An 80 point loss must be some kind of record though wouldn't it ?? Bugger !!!!

brendothejet

First Grade
2 True Blues said:
Good effort on the try mate anyway. Things would have to improve from there wouldn't they. An 80 point loss must be some kind of record though wouldn't it ?? Bugger !!!!

WELL IF THEY GET WORSE WE ARE TOTALLY f**kED! LOLOL

JUST DISSAPOINTED THAT BLOKES DIDNT TURN UP TO THE GAME.

THE TRY WAS A PEARLER I MIGHT ADD, NOT THAT IM ONE TO BLOW MY OWN HORN!

brendothejet

First Grade
Well Ill Also Point Out Wes Patten Was Playing For Moore Park Along With 5 South Sydney Rep Players.

Also, Bbsf I'm A Hooker And I Played Second Row. My Second Row Partner Was A Centre.

Doesnt Make For A Formidable Pack Lol

Kingy83

Juniors
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
I no you only had 12 but you really should look at ureselves in the mirror if you had 80 put on you regardless

I had a look in the mirror after being involved in that game, all i saw was guts and determination. Im not saying i was brave, im saying i ran and tackled until i was physically ill. The guys who played had a crack and never gave up. Thats what football is about

sorry to hear that you had a bad game brendo.
dose that mean yous will be put to a reserve like
we did last year.
mate glad to hear you scored the try, and playing
second row, i hope you put on some weight dude.
well best of luck for the next game hope the boys
work things out and come together.

jets fan

Juniors
is it true the scia scia brothers have quit too bad news
that post u made a few days ago didnt scare off those players mentioned did it if it did then they are soft

brendothejet

First Grade
the post i made a few days ago did one thing.

get me in trouble. lol.

I havent heard about the scia scia brothers quitting though they havent been there this week or last. hmmmm

2 True Blues

Coach

Kingy83 said:
I had a look in the mirror after being involved in that game, all i saw was guts and determination. Im not saying i was brave, im saying i ran and tackled until i was physically ill. The guys who played had a crack and never gave up. Thats what football is about

That's the stuff Kingy !!!! Keep it up mate !!:thumb