What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Newtown Team 2005

Genius Freak

Juniors
Newtown Team 2005

Simmons
Pelo
Mellars
Covell/Scott
Makisi/Davidson
Aitkin
Byrne
Vagg
Field
Newton
Greenfield
Williams
Ciraldo

Harlen
Manua/O'Farrell
Stosic/O'Born
Emilio

Depth. Woo

Bluebag

Juniors
Who from Newtown's current side would make this team considering where we both sit in the table?

Field will be half back and Hall should be 5/8.

Special K

Coach
Field should be pushed back to JB. I don't mind what Newton players play but it would be a joke if he is holding back younger players.

Aitken should be 5/8 because of his age and what he could be(though I don't agree with the wraps), maybe Hall at 9(or bench :? )or to JB he goes :? .

does Newton have any good centres or dummy halves?

Bluebag

Juniors
If Fieldsy is playing like he does now he should start as his form all year has been sensational, Cronulla admit they have no back up to Kimmorley and he would be ideal.

We are light in the centres but have two very talented wingers in Chicka Cook and John Sinisa, we look like losing one centre to the Broncos though.

Bluebag

Juniors
At hooker we have 3 talented players, Former Parramatta hooker Wade L'Estrange, Former dragon Flegg player Adam Bennett who is still improving and Callan Myles who is quick, strong and very smart but can be undisciplined.

If anyone wants to see the current Jets squad in action before the Sharks clash conme on down to Henson Park on August 2 when we play the Bulldogs. Our forward pack is so strong.

Front rowers James Stosic-already signed by the Sharks just keeps takingthe ball up all day and works hard in defence.
Daniel Manousso- is a reliable player but can give away too many penalties.

Hooker Wade L'Estrange-smart dummy half and tackles very hard and good out of dummy half.

second Rowers- Billy Najjarin- former winger turned cult hero just likes running hard at people.
Phillip Leuleuai- Will play first grade is big and I mean big, fats and can off load.

Lock- Thomas Gemmell- was missed big time when out suspended as he runs hard, is tough to stop and has already had interest from the knights for next year but wants to saty in Sydney with Newtown.

We also have Nelson Lomi who has first grade experience with Easts and is one tough cookie just returning from injury. And big bad Monah Elmahad.

carcharias

Immortal
I went down to Henson to watch Preston play reserves when that human impersonator "anderson" was here.
What a great day !!! beers and sausage sanga's.
The newtown crowd were great as well . It will be an honour to stand with them next year.

the 2 we've signed already stosic and manua i've heard are the business and the same re: leuleuai. (related to kylie at the eagles right ?) never seen any of them play so i'm no authority here but have a close look anyway sludge

up the bluebags

they've always been my second team so for me this is way cool
:D

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
IMO
newtown stuffed up.
they have had 20 years to re-invent themselves & have always had a great base to work from..

They should have been on the ready with Singo & become the Gold Coast Jets & used Sydney newtown Jets as their feeder club.

How good does that work? The Gold Coast Jets. Encaptures everything . Tradition, tourism, marketability & they could have even kept newtown colours!!

...and they could have had a bloke flying around with one of these.

rocketman.gif

So cool.

The Popper

Bench
The Blues were assassinated, Blacktip. First into the Campbelltown area and then given the flick for the Magpies. :shock: :(

Latest posts