What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Newtown v Windsor: Saturday 30 August 2008

Jeffles

Bench
The game could decide who takes 4th spot. It's a bloody tough road trip for us to make. The team list is below.

Shaun Foley
Damon Alley-Tovio
Toshio Laiseni
Danny Howard
Rhys Pritchard
Sean Rudder
Rory Kostjasyn
Frank-Paul Nuuausala
Riley Brown
Shane Shackleton
Mickey Paea
Anthony Cherrington
Hep Cahill

Steve Meredith
Ray Moujalli
Daniel Green
Stanley Waqa
Jimmy Andersen

That is probably the best pack we have fielded for a while. We should be able to give them a real shake.

Who is making the trip?

outsider

Juniors
The half position is still a worry as the team lacks direction and has lacked it all year. We need to win the forwards and make sure Damon Alley-Tovio pulls his finger out, he is very ordinary and for a guy his size lacks the heart needed to defend strongly.

Jeffles

Bench
The halves have been a worry, even before the flurry of releases in June. However, with Riley Brown at hooker, it could go a long way towards providing us with some structure.

Back from the game Jets 18 wolves 10.The newtown boys showed some of the first graders how to play tough footy especially Hep cahill and Ray moujalli.They both played about 70 minutes each.Anthony Minichello played the first half and there was a coach(bus) that showed up with all the roosters first graders with fittler and gould as well.:cool:

Jeffles

Bench
By all reports our defence was outstanding but we lacked a bit of creativity in attack. I'm so pumped about this win. A home final is assured barring some mathematical absurdity next week.

So often it is the case that the more full time NRL players you have, the better you travel. Also good to hear Hep Cahill and Ray Moujalli played well.

Bring on Balmain.

Jeffles

Bench
And they put the cleaners through Newcastle the day we played Wenty. Tigers have hit some form. I'm still very pumped up about the win last night. I wish I was there.

Latest posts