What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Newtown Vs Penriff

greg

Juniors
:shock: Pickle me grandmother 2TB , what happened? What happened to Fortress Henson?

Bluebag

Juniors
No excuses, the panthers were hot and we dropped an awful lot of ball on early tackles. It did not help we lost Soliola before the game and Micky Paea played with a rib cartilage injury and now has another rib problem. We seem to be better on the road than at home but it is only round 3.

2 True Blues

Coach
Bluebag said:
No excuses, the panthers were hot and we dropped an awful lot of ball on early tackles. It did not help we lost Soliola before the game and Micky Paea played with a rib cartilage injury and now has another rib problem. We seem to be better on the road than at home but it is only round 3.

Not good about PAEA. It's only round three.

However the fact that it is only round three is a shame that the undefeated at Henson record has already gone so early in the season. Given that in past two seasons we have only been beaten there about twice.

Anyway, I suppose we have been defeated in the first few rounds in the last two season as well, and usually come bak with a stretch of wins afte suffering an early season flogging. Remember Manly whipped us by about 40 something in 2005 in the early rounds at Brookie. And then beat us again in the early rounds last season at their home ground. Just a shame it was at henson Park so early in round three. :?

Thought we were very ordinary in the second half, after a good opening to the game.
From where I was on the hill, it looked like we lacked any real direction in attack - always trying to push the pass.
Still, can't take anything away from Penriff, they were the better team on the day.
Lets hope we can come back next week at Newcastle.

2 True Blues

Coach
Yeah. Hope not NBB cause we need to beat them. THink we play both Knights and Penrith three times this season, so would b good t get a win for sure. Always tough when playing them in front of their home crowd though.

Latest posts