What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Next 3 rounds easts / bulldogs / tigers and new coach ?

jeffdragon

Bench
Was hoping the Tigers would win today thus stopping them getting their first win v us.
I can see it already Tigers get 1st win in magic round.
That's when we get to the lowest of lows, mind you a week before a weak dogs team might get us after a 5 day Anzac turnaround.
They pushed the Sharks when vastly understrength.
We don't have that resolve at this club.

Crush

Coach
I'll have a crack at this crystal ball stuff.

Roosters - Loss
Roosters will either run up a score or it will be a dour affair with a #dragonsfooty moment in the last 5 minutes to decide the game.

Bulldogs - Win
Luckily we face them with many injuries. Their attack is as bad as ours, but you better believe we will make this much harder than it should be.

Tigers - Loss
The Tigers move the ball well but the last pass isn't sticking and then they have to do alot of defending. Knowing our luck those passes will stick and the magic round Dragons binfest will come into full effect. I wouldn't be surprised if we won this, but either way it won't exactly be an advertisement for rugby league.
Dragons will more likely beat Roosters then lose to dogs and tigers, it’s their way.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Tigers getting closer to a win and playing with more heart. If Saints lose to them which is huge possibility the season if not already will be a right off for top 8. This is a huge week for Saints to not only beat Dogs but also pull the trigger on the coach.

If Saints lose to the Chooks 20+ they go 3rd last. They will be on top of Dogs only by for a against and the winless Tigers.

thebigredv

First Grade
Another L today regardless of the circumstances

Last 3 losses by 5 points combined. Shows there some other really bad teams in the comp but also reflects how we don't have a finisher in the team, not even the guy raking in the 1.2mil and backing the brilliant coach. The irony is Lomax used to be a great goal kicker but decided to change his approach.

jeffdragon

Bench

Last 3 losses by 5 points combined. Shows there some other really bad teams in the comp but also reflects how we don't have a finisher in the team, not even the guy raking in the 1.2mil and backing the brilliant coach. The irony is Lomax used to be a great goal kicker but decided to change his approach.
Could of Been at least 4/3.
Instead the Fckwits are 2/5.

thebigredv

First Grade
We need a new coach and a new halfback.
A week on from the board meeting and we've heard nothing around a succession plan.

Same board keen to pull the trigger on re-sign coaches and so slow to move on the ones we need. Knowing our board, they'd probably hoped we'd win today to buy themselves some time.

I am thinking Hasler or Flannagan are best suited as I think they can bring players with them and we need some fresh blood in the playing ranks. I'd hope Hunt will stick around until his contract is up and it would be hard to see he wouldn't be a major part of successor's plans. If he has a sook when Hook goes, let someone else pay up big for him and compensate us.

It's hard to get past our disunited board when you think of the future. To win us over they will need to pull off a Bellamy or something just as good.

jeffdragon

Bench

Could of Bee at least 4/3.
Instead the Fckwits are 2/5
A week on from the board meeting and we've heard nothing around a succession plan.

Same board keen to pull the trigger on re-sign coaches and so slow to move on the ones we need. Knowing our board, they'd probably hoped we'd win today to buy themselves some time.

I am thinking Hasler or Flannagan are best suited as I think they can bring players with them and we need some fresh blood in the playing ranks. I'd hope Hunt will stick around until his contract is up and it would be hard to see he wouldn't be a major part of successor's plans. If he has a sook when Hook goes, let someone else pay up big for him and compensate us.

It's hard to get past our disunited board when you think of the future. To win us over they will need to pull off a Bellamy or something just as good.
Not even an update.
They don't give a shit about the fans.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade

Unfortunately your right, and in particular with Hunt...far to often he just never ices the cake....its of little consequence now but its 9 points combined our last 3 losses but having said that we could have easily won all 3

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Rava back this week I think so Moga no loss. The other Feagai will come in if Rava is out who will do well anyway. Dogs have a heap of injuries and Tigers are last so we can't use a couple of injuries as excuses if they lose the next 2.