What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Next 5 rounds

Tigers Tale

Juniors
Maybe I am just a bit excited after last weeks win against Souths, but what is everyones thoughts on the next 5 rounds?

Just having a quick look we have a bye and 3 games I think we could/should win. If we are going to turn the season around and make a charge, it has to be over these rounds.

We have Manly away, Panthers at home, Eels at home and then the bye

Anyone else confident?

Last edited:

Magpies Forever

Juniors
Maybe I am just a bit excited after last weeks win against Souths, but what is everyones thoughts on the next 5 rounds?

Just having a quick look we have a bye and 3 games I think we could/should win. If we are going to turn the season around and make a charge, it has to be over these rounds.

We have Manly away, Panthers at home, Eels at home and then the bye

Anyone else confident?

Lets have them perform consistently for a few matches in a row before any enthusiasm returns. They're certainly not getting my 'get out of goal free' card back yet. Moses remains a very weak link.

Last edited:
How we fair depends largely on who is in the team,having Simona and Nofo back for example increased our attack immensely,while having forwards that dig in and have a go rather than stand around doing bugger all increases our chances of winning.

Vic Mackey

Referee
I'm not getting ahead of myself after 1 good match. The previous 4 rounds are etched in my memory. Manly will be tough but our forwards are much better then theirs if we play like we did Friday. Parra we should win and penrith missing half their team (although knowing our luck they'll all come back for that game) is winnable. Let's see how we perform Friday, hopefully woods and Farah back up, I reckon DCE will be long odds to.

Magpies Forever

Juniors
The next 5 rounds- Manly, Panthers, Eels, bye & Broncos.

I'd say at this stage Manly & Panthers will probably do us. Eels could go either way and Bronco's pretty much same although giving them a home team advantage I'd slightly favour them. Enough to be hopeful about but certainly not counting on them. WT have managed to loose so many ways, so often, to supposedly lesser teams who knows. Form is nothing to this team.

Tigerted

Juniors
We obviously can't get carried away with 1 decent win after a month of park footy standard rubbish.

This is one place we rarely win at & they are desperate as well as having an imposing record at home.

U can expect Brett Stewart to have a blinder & score a couple of soft tries.

Hope Woods & Farah get through origin unscathed.

As an old balmain tragic Id luv to be goin to leichhardt on a sunday arvo after 2 big wins.