What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NEXT 5

bluefox68

Staff member
Couldn’t find this year’s thread…

NEXT 5

Warriors (A)
Manly (H)
Panthers (A)
Rabbitohs (A - Perth)
Titans (H)

This is where it gets REAL…!!!

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Couldn’t find this year’s thread…

NEXT 5

Warriors (A)
Manly (H)
Panthers (A)
Rabbitohs (A - Perth)
Titans (H)

This is where it gets REAL…!!!

Id go the rest

LAST 8
Warriors (A)
Manly (H)
Panthers (A)
Rabbitohs (A - Perth)
Titans (H)
Cowboys (A)
Knights (A)
Raiders (H)

5 away 3 home.

Who knows but I’d say 4 is worst case 6 is best.

should win at least 3 of those games and push the other 2 to a contest.

if we don't fire shots then same as last year.

Stake Removed

First Grade
I would think we would win 6 of them.
Confident against Warriors, there have had a couple of games in NZ recently where it has been monsoon conditions and Warriors did nothing.
That would play into our hands completion and being conservative plays, by now our players know how to play that way, a grinding win.
The other big game could be vs Raiders, may well be for a top 2 or top 4 spot, if there is one thing that we do well is those big games we nail them, I could see Canberra freezing up against us.

Peach & Apricot

Juniors
I would think we would win 6 of them.
Confident against Warriors, there have had a couple of games in NZ recently where it has been monsoon conditions and Warriors did nothing.
That would play into our hands completion and being conservative plays, by now our players know how to play that way, a grinding win.
The other big game could be vs Raiders, may well be for a top 2 or top 4 spot, if there is one thing that we do well is those big games we nail them, I could see Canberra freezing up against us.

Canberra have been a bogey team for a few years now.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
That’s a pretty rugged draw….only game I could say with confidence is Manly at home (who’d of thought hey). We owe the Warriors big time for gifting them that game early this season. f**ken great comp when you’re at round 20 and there’s only 4 games between 1st and 13th. Even better that the filthy goons are in a dogfight for the spoon.

bluefox68

Staff member
The last 3 games of the regular season:

Thursday 17th August - COWBOYS (A)
Sunday 27th - 4 pm - KNIGHTS (A)
Sunday 3rd September - 4 pm - RAIDERS (H)

Frenzy.

Immortal
The last 3 games of the regular season:

Thursday 17th August - COWBOYS (A)
Sunday 27th - 4 pm - KNIGHTS (A)
Sunday 3rd September - 4 pm - RAIDERS (H)

No easy wins there. Good to keep playing The Sharks into form but will want any losses to be close if they can't win them. Have to finish every game with the confidence and belief they can compete. Should be good games, all of them as all of these teams and us have to keep winning to play in September.