What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Next coach sacked 2024

Wizardman

First Grade
I do get that Kevvie Walters is just not cut out to be a first grade coach. If you take away last year, his first grade coaching record is horrible. With that roster, he really should have got them to a finals spot despite various injuries throughout the season.

In saying all of that, Payne Haas should really stfu. He is a guy who agitates EVERY year about something. He is contracted to the club and should be focused on helping his club find a way out rather than whinge. If he wants to leave, do it when his contract expires.

Haas is a hell of a player but man he comes across as a whinger,

I do get that Kevvie Walters is just not cut out to be a first grade coach. If you take away last year, his first grade coaching record is horrible. With that roster, he really should have got them to a finals spot despite various injuries throughout the season.

In saying all of that, Payne Haas should really stfu. He is a guy who agitates EVERY year about something. He is contracted to the club and should be focused on helping his club find a way out rather than whinge. If he wants to leave, do it when his contract expires.

Haas is a hell of a player but man he comes across as a whinger,

I tend to disagree, if he had a first choice side all year he makes the Top 4, unfortunately for Kev the Broncos have zero depth.

Wizardman

First Grade
I tend to disagree, if he had a first choice side all year he makes the Top 4, unfortunately for Kev the Broncos have zero depth.
You could make that same argument for a lot of teams. The Broncs basically have not put together a great performance all year.
To me, they are a side full of attacking type players who don't react too well when the opposition have the ball. They need a few tweaks to that roster to put some more steel in them.

Scootsie

Juniors
Gee, it really is a media pile on for Walters atm.
Theres been a constant undercurrent of questioning about his ability as a coach for a while now.
Not many coaches on the market who could walk into that club and not Be intimidated by the task and expectations.

Chimp

Bench
Gee, it really is a media pile on for Walters atm.
Theres been a constant undercurrent of questioning about his ability as a coach for a while now.
Not many coaches on the market who could walk into that club and not Be intimidated by the task and expectations.
Madge would work wonders with a squad as talented as the Broncos.. but I suspect the Prima Donna’s at the Broncos would not like that appointment 1 bit and it probably wouldn’t work.
The Broncos seem to be lacking some grunt and graft - a Tom Gilbert, Cam McInnes, Dale Finucane type player who’ll absolutely flog themselves to death at training and on game day, with zero thought or care for their looks, social media presence etc…. The sort of blokes who’ll pull some of the ‘rock stars’ into line and remind them what their job really is.