What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Next coach sacked 2024

Trifili13

Juniors
The journos on NRL360 a couple of nights ago were clamouring for the Bronco's head office to come out with a statement in support or otherwise of Kevvie. Can just see them know sharpening their pencils with 'Kevvie has received the dreaded full support of the Board'.

Wb1234

Immortal

Having star players playing with these injuries in the hope of making the finals is crazy

Game goes crazy over his then needles up loads of injuries to get through the season

Scootsie

Juniors
The journos on NRL360 a couple of nights ago were clamouring for the Bronco's head office to come out with a statement in support or otherwise of Kevvie. Can just see them know sharpening their pencils with 'Kevvie has received the dreaded full support of the Board'.
Tallis has been vocal about getting statements of support for his mate Walters. I wouldn’t call Tallis a journo though. Like so many in all forms of media these days, he’s so biased that he can only be called an ‘opinionist’.

Trifili13

Juniors
Tallis has been vocal about getting statements of support for his mate Walters. I wouldn’t call Tallis a journo though. Like so many in all forms of media these days, he’s so biased that he can only be called an ‘opinionist’.
It was Riccio and Crawley wanting the CEO or Board to come out and back Kevvie. We know that Tallis is right behind Kevvie.

dogslife

Coach
No one is accusing him of being a journo. He's barely literate in english.

Latest posts