What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Next NSW Hooker

Allstar Knights

Juniors
Nathan Peats, easily.

Goes hard for 80 minutes and is a genuine gun in attack.

I think he should be considered for bench hooker this year, to be honest.

Forty20

First Grade
Peats is killing it for my mob this year. Relentless competitor with skills to match.

He has been the best of a number of excellent signings (Hopoate, Ma'u [2013], Edwards [2013]) as Parra look to haul themselves off the canvas.

Farah has paid his dues and should be the first picked rake but Peats should be next in line if injury/suspension come into play.

andrew057

First Grade
I was a huge doubter of Peats before the season.

I wasnt sure how he would react to being an 80min hooker, especially playing behind what was though to be one of the worst packs in the league.

Being a Parra fan Ive seen every minute of Peats this year, and the kid has been a revelation. Its just not his quality service, running game and decision making, but he has the tenacity and heart that lifts the team around him.

Allstar Knights

Juniors
Hooker plays 80mins or doesn't play at all Imo
Usually I think that, but Peats is a bit of a gun and wouldn't let NSW down. I also think Farah can look tired towards the end in Origin, so a genuine hooker (not Reynolds, Buhrer or Gidley) with some spark coming off the bench could be handy.

Last edited:

Allstar Knights

Juniors
You can guarantee that Daley will pick a bench hooker if Peats starts. This worries me because I don't see a decent option out there.

hunters

Juniors
I'd have Josh Reynolds. Maybe peats on the bench so we can f**k Pearce off when the game is lost.

Latest posts