What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Next week team V tigers

Y2Eel

First Grade
With our season over bar the shouting i think we should take a whole new looking team into next weeks clash with the tigers...

1.Wade McKINNON
2.Brett ANDERSON
3.Ben SMITH
4.Luke BURT ( Luke O’DWYER)
5. Eric Grothe is ment to be back if not burt to wing and Odwyer to centre
6.Feleti MATEO
7.Chris THORMAN
8.Craig STAPLETON
9.Luke O’DWYER depends if Grothe is back or not but would like to see him get run anywhere next weekend...
10.Michael VELLA
11.Nathan HINDMARSH
12.Jack AFAMASAGA
13.Daniel WAGON ©

14.Dean WIDDERS
15.Justin TSOULOS
16.Fuifui MOIMOI
17.Michael WITT

smith should be giving the young blokes more of a go this ear is gone so lets give them experience...

Utey

Coach
Teams like this is just pure dreaming. We will not see that many change. If we did that we are likely to get flogged by 40. The only change i would have is Grothe and Dykes back. And Mateo somewhere in there.

Y2Eel

First Grade
well changes will be needed with hopkins and morris gone for next week..... all of the players ive listed have played top grade this year so its not to far off...

Utey

Coach
Hopkins to hooker. He has an impressive kicking game out of half. Looks like Johnnie is out for 4-6 weeks. My team would be
1 Mckinnon
2 Peterson
3 Smith/Odwyer
4 Burt
5 Grothe (if avaliable)
6 Wagon/Dykes (if avaliable)
7 Thorman (give him a go)
8 Stapleton
9 Hopkins
10 Vella (preferably on the bench)
11 Hindy
12 Afmasaga
13 Mateo
14 Widders
15 Moi Moi
16 Dykes
17 Tsulous (if fit)

1eyedeel

Juniors
Seriously, how anyone could want Matt Peterson dropped based on his recent form is beyond me. He's just about been Parra' best over the past month. Most of us, have bagged him at some stage of his career, but let's admit he's playing bloody well!

My side would be (assuming Dykes still unfit).
1. McKinnon 2. Peterson. 3. Burt. 4. Smith. 5. Grothe. 6. Witt 7. Thorman. 8. Moimoi. 9. Hopkins. 10. Pearson. 11. Hindmarsh. 12. Stapleton 13. Wagon. 14. Widders 15. Afamagasa. 16. Vella. 17. Mateo

Utey

Coach
That looks better than mine. Id Change Witt for Dykes though. I hope he stays we need his spark. He has the ability to score points a problem we have been having lately.

Y2Eel

First Grade
filthy_spammers said:
Seriously, how anyone could want Matt Peterson dropped based on his recent form is beyond me. He's just about been Parra' best over the past month. Most of us, have bagged him at some stage of his career, but let's admit he's playing bloody well!

My side would be (assuming Dykes still unfit).
1. McKinnon 2. Peterson. 3. Burt. 4. Smith. 5. Grothe. 6. Witt 7. Thorman. 8. Moimoi. 9. Hopkins. 10. Pearson. 11. Hindmarsh. 12. Stapleton 13. Wagon. 14. Widders 15. Afamagasa. 16. Vella. 17. Mateo

peterson is a top winger i just didnt put him in to give the young guys a go his experience alone would be good enough to go into next weeks side... the team i choose was basically to give the young guys a run...

i have a few problems with pearson starting and vella not also you've got fui fui on the starting side when he is a top bench player...

Utey

Coach
Fui and Vella on the bench. I remember a premier league game where Pearson made huge meters and a lot oft ackles in his first game back from that back injury and he was off the bench. Fui is only suited to the bench if he is impact lately he hasnt.

Y2Eel

First Grade
Fui and Vella on the bench. I remember a premier league game where Pearson made huge meters and a lot oft ackles in his first game back from that back injury and he was off the bench. Fui is only suited to the bench if he is impact lately he hasnt.

yep #-o

ParraMatt

Bench
1. Wade Mckinnon
2. Matt Peterson
3. Ben Smith
4. Luke Burt
5. Eric Grothe
6. Adam Dykes
7. Michael Witt
8. Chris Armit
9. Luke O' Dwyer
10. Michael Vella
11. Nathan Hindmarsh
12. Jack Afasamaga
13. Feleti Mateo

Reserves

14. Dean Widders
15. Lee Hopkins
16. Fui Fui Moi Moi
17. Craig Stapleton
18. Corey Pearson

Utey

Coach
He looked to be jus suffering from cramps. Morris is obviosuly out for 4-6 weeks so Hopkins will most likely play hooker. Unless Thorman does and Hopkins goes to lock.

Phillips

Referee
1. McKinnon
2. Grothe
3. Langi (if fit)
4. Smith
5. Burt
6. Muspratt
7. Witt
8. Stapleton
9. Hopkins (if not fit) - Pai
10. Moi Moi
11. Hindmarsh
12. Muckert
13. Mateo

14. Widders
15. Afamasaga
16. Tsoulos (if fit)
17. Thorman

Y2Eel

First Grade
He looked to be jus suffering from cramps. Morris is obviosuly out for 4-6 weeks so Hopkins will most likely play hooker. Unless Thorman does and Hopkins goes to lock.

it didnt look just like cramp he was down for a while but who knows he prob will be back next week and will start at hooker now morris is goooooone

Y2Eel

First Grade
the season is over get rid of pearson and langi give the guys like mateo and smith another go and also anderson again

Latest posts