What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Next week team V tigers

fish eel

Immortal
Graham has a sensational long pass and a good frame to be a first grade 5/8. Plus it gives the side more depth in the halves which is thin leading into next season.

Glad I'm not the only one to have noticed that about graham :D
We'd have Colonel on our side I'm sure as well.

If Grothe comes back, given that mateo will be in the top grade, maybe graham should be given a crack at 6 in premier league.

Pazza

First Grade
6.Graham
7.Morris

That would be a pretty unexpected halves pairing but one that i feel can work for next season. I just want halves that run at the line and make the defence make quick decisions, not guys like Dykes that run side ways all the time. Running side ways only losses you ground and cuts down the space of your outside men.

The Colonel

Immortal
fish eel said:
Graham has a sensational long pass and a good frame to be a first grade 5/8. Plus it gives the side more depth in the halves which is thin leading into next season.

Glad I'm not the only one to have noticed that about graham :D
We'd have Colonel on our side I'm sure as well.

If Grothe comes back, given that mateo will be in the top grade, maybe graham should be given a crack at 6 in premier league.

I'd definitely be in on that..... :D

ParraMatt

Bench
PARRA_FAN said:
Parramatt, I like it more than the other teams picked, so I only had a few changes though, not much different to your team.

haha thanks mate. Parra Fan and ParraMatt for coach next season ;-)

Hurriflatch

Referee
1. Wade McKinnon
2. Eric Grothe (if back else Luke Burt)
3. Ben Smith
4. Luke Burt (if playing wing then Luke O'Dwyer)
5. Matt Petersen
6. Michael Witt/Tim Smith/Chris Thorman*
7. Chris Thorman/Michael Witt/Tim Smith*
8. Corey Pearson
9. Lee Hopkins
10. Michael Vella
11. Nathan Hindmarsh
12. Craig Stapleton
13. Daniel Wagon (C)

14. Feleti Mateo
15. Dean Widders
16. Jack Afamasaga
17. Fuifui Moimoi

18. Weller Hauraki
19. Adam Peek
20. Justin Tsoulos
21. Tim Smith/Michael Witt/Chris Thorman*

Based on injury (still not sure why M.Witt didn't play) and if Brian Smith thinks that T.Smith is ready/having already picked Afamasga, Hauraki, Ben Smith & Mateo maybe the team is a little too young.

The Colonel

Immortal
The only change to be made for the squad really should be Morris and possibly Hopkins if he is injured. If Cannings and Cayless are 100% right then they could force a change but in all honesty there aren't too many changes that are needed.

Latest posts