What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Next Week Vs. The Tits

Frenzy.

Immortal
Cardy, Beale is simply on the traditional path. Team is struggling so scapegoat a centre or winger. He is a quality player, a current international with the Worls Champs and has a better background than some of the suggestions on here.

That jester THE MESSIAH !!!!!!!!!! is having a subliminal effect on too many people's brains in here. Suggestions like his coming out from everywhere

Card Shark

Immortal
Whilst I think Beale is crap (always have), I see your point Frenz, Cronullified already.

If we had Jamie Lyon in the centres, would he be a great player...no, he'd be average & we'd wanna drop him too.

Last edited:

Card Shark

Immortal
Watching the Titans V Knights game.

They look so much better with the suspended guys back in their team.

Just got a shit video decision against them.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I disagree.

I think we have the cattle, but use them wrong, only some small tinkering.

Our right , their left needs work.

In defence, our left, their right works.

I love flash, but remain he is class three-quarter, or coached badly.

Craigshark

First Grade
I disagree.

I think we have the cattle, but use them wrong, only some small tinkering.

Our right , their left needs work.

In defence, our left, their right works.

I love flash, but remain he is class three-quarter, or coached badly.

I feel the same. We only need to make a few minor changes. Not necessarily drop people out of the team. Move people to their correct positions.

ghoti

Bench
Beale is very over-rated...especially the talk of him being a member of the world champion RL side...he didn't play. Either did Feki. Does that mean we have two world champion three-quarters? Nooot really.

Though you're right in that Beale is being underutilised and scapegoated. He is not our problem. He's got better ball skills and kicking game than Gordon, I would even consider swapping those two over. Or at least allow Beale to roam with Gordon to play some sets from centre/wing in attack. That right side isn't firing at all. At least between Feki Loots and Graham there's the THREAT of a threat... (But barely an actual threat...)

Weaponhead

Coach
I have no idea why people want Beale gone. Great step, strong defender, very good pass on him, pretty toey, experienced, can play fullback, wing, centre. Not his problem that he gets no service or opportunities.

I actually think he could play 6.

The need for a scapegoat.

For mine he has some class and would do damage is he ever got early ball as he can actually beat a man. He is light years ahead of any right centre we have had in several years.

Since 73

First Grade
Put on the broken record...

Positional changes will mean nothing.

Put Barba to fullback or beale to lock or Gagan to prop or Gordon to half - but if the guy in charge decides the way we play is a model of grind, out the back, holes in a sliding defence, repetitious, monotonous, ball hogging, poor kicking and more ball hogging - then it matters not who the fair fugg runs out with whatever number of their back.

Nothing will change.

So name all the lineups you want - f**k, even ET at centre - it wont happen and even if it did we will not play the football required to make a dent at this level.

txta2

Bench
Tits will win, leaving the SHarks to fight out last place with Raiders.
Ricky and Flanno, haha f**king imposters.

marrick5

Juniors
Put on the broken record...

Positional changes will mean nothing.

Put Barba to fullback or beale to lock or Gagan to prop or Gordon to half - but if the guy in charge decides the way we play is a model of grind, out the back, holes in a sliding defence, repetitious, monotonous, ball hogging, poor kicking and more ball hogging - then it matters not who the fair fugg runs out with whatever number of their back.

Nothing will change.

So name all the lineups you want - f**k, even ET at centre - it wont happen and even if it did we will not play the football required to make a dent at this level.

marrick5

Juniors
well said... doesn't matter which players we buy and bring to the club as they are poorly coached, so until that changes they are going nowhere.
We have stuck to the same tired, boring football since Stuart was at the club and can't see to much changing in the near futire unfortunately.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
I'd say Kurt Wrigley so we could pinch a wabbit or 2.

I really like coaches who learn their trade under a quality coach. Madge learnt from Bellamy. Tooves from Des(I don't think tooves is too blame for that rabble club) etc etc

I just think Kurt would not only be cheap but would bring some madge magic. In all seriousness though Flanno ain't going anywhere

Last edited:
I agree Feej.

But you don't change for changes sake, you know what I mean?

If Flanno is moved on, I'd bet Price would be in front of many.

Stay the course you blokes. We'll come good.