What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Next Week!

Mighty Tiger

Bench
ParraMatt said:
Who is Balin may I ask?

Make sure use sit on the North Hill. The Eels Army will give it to yas!

Brook and My 3 week old son ;-)

And the Eels army give it to us ???? yeah right like they would remmeber how too :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Colonel

Immortal
Mighty Tiger said:
Brook and myself will be going if all goes to plan and the it dosn't ran then Balin might get his first chance to see a live game ;-)

Rug him up well and tight...... ;-)

Mighty Tiger

Bench
Colonel Eel said:
Mighty Tiger said:
Brook and myself will be going if all goes to plan and the it dosn't ran then Balin might get his first chance to see a live game ;-)

Rug him up well and tight...... ;-)

Don't worry mate he will be wrapped up in a Tigers Jersey ;-)

The Colonel

Immortal
Damn.... and I had a nice little blue and gold jumper already knitted for him (by a Tigers fan nonetheless) :lol:

Mighty Tiger

Bench
Colonel Eel said:
Damn.... and I had a nice little blue and gold jumper already knitted for him (by a Tigers fan nonetheless) :lol:

We got a little Tigers jersey for him already no need for a Blue and Gold jumper ;-)

HOT028

Juniors
Mighty Tiger said:
Colonel Eel said:

We got a little Tigers jersey for him already no need for a Blue and Gold jumper ;-)

take the blue and gold jersey so your son can use it as a nappy and sh!t all over it like the tigers are going to do on saturday night. :lol:

Mighty Tiger

Bench
HOT028 said:
take the blue and gold jersey so your son can use it as a nappy and sh!t all over it like the tigers are going to do on saturday night. :lol:

Why then given that its made from wool I would get filthy - plus I feel sad enough for the poor sheep who's fleece has already been degraded no need to degrade it anymore if it was possible ;-)

Latest posts