What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFL 2018 - Week 11

Eelectrica

Referee
I've only been able to follow the score and can't watch the game but how the hell does a team score 50 points and lose..

Seems the rules for defenders are completely broken though. Really hope they throw defences a bone next season.

Tommy Smith

Referee
I've only been able to follow the score and can't watch the game but how the hell does a team score 50 points and lose..

Seems the rules for defenders are completely broken though. Really hope they throw defences a bone next season.
The sport is at a crossroads atm.

Some people love the arena league style high scoring games but I can't stand the direction that the NFL is headed.

Defence has been legislated out of the sport.

Parra

Referee
The sport is at a crossroads atm.

Some people love the arena league style high scoring games but I can't stand the direction that the NFL is headed.

Defence has been legislated out of the sport.

It was a hellava game though. That early run of penalties against the Chiefs sucked, both D's played a big role in the game with turnovers, 6 pointers and general mayhem.

Haffa

Do you think they watched last years Super Bowl and thought how can we make every game like that without taking into account how poor those defences played? Some of the calls missed on offences are insane, especially considering what’s called on defenders.

Last Week

Bench
The playoffs are going to be insane though.

No kidding. Rams, Cheifs, Saints, Pats, Steelers, Chargers. All should make it and all capable of putting massive scores up.

Saints and Chiefs is my pick at the moment.

kurt faulk

Coach

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

footy75

Bench
Great game.... Both teams insane. Just have concerns about their defenses.

Liking the Saints at the minute.

nick87

Coach
Do you think they watched last years Super Bowl and thought how can we make every game like that without taking into account how poor those defences played? Some of the calls missed on offences are insane, especially considering what’s called on defenders.

I firmly believe that SB was a come to jesus moment for the league... we dont need defence, you can beat the best qb in history and the best coach in history simply by outscoring them and trusting your D to make the 1-2 plays they need to swing things

the eagles-pats SB burnt the defensive football world down and from it's ashes Payton, McVey and Reid decided its time they just did what they always kind of wanted to to do, ignore defence.

It's a brave new NFL world and unless you've got a QB and play caller who can win a 40+ point shoot out, you aint it, chief.

Latest posts