What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFL Divisional Playoffs Discussion

Chip Bayless

Juniors
Likely at this late stage Raider_69 though 2:11 is a long time when you have Drew Brees taking snaps. Arguably the game's best offense vs. the game's best defence is going to make it damn fun to watch.

Huge stop there by Saints defence. If Brees can lead his team back from the death once again, does it help secure the MVP? I believe it should be a co-MVP this season though Rodgers is in the box seat. A signature drive here by Drew Brees makes it interesting.

Chip Bayless

Juniors
A mystery that I can't answer beave. The stoppages is what hinders it from becoming even more popular in Australia in my opinion.

Their loss.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Field Goal will send it into overtime. It's all well and good to do it once, but great QB's do it consistently. Time to stand up Alex Smith. Only plus is that they have time.

beave

Coach
There is still plenty of time though, i reckon the saints are spewing they didnt take a bit longer on the drive.