What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFL fantasy league

Paullyboy said:
Yeh well my team is looking very strong :lol:

I hope Im saying that in about a months time

lol im just saying my team will be crap just like last year when i picked dud players like rich gannon and tim brown.

kurt faulk

Coach
Dogs Of War said:
kurt faulk said:
Dogs Of War said:
I'm in, I got the JKA saints (kurt faulk) in week 1.

then you better get ready for a whippin.

ahhh, finally a chance for some smack talk.

I am, my all star team will be pounding your arse!

well then, i guess i'll be seeing you on the draft room floor (figuratively speaking of course) and we'll see who has a team of champs or a team of chumps.

btw, it looks like your beating will have to wait. the schedule won't be finalised until all the teams have signed up.

Paullyboy

Coach
Oh i cant wait for a bit of live draft action, not to sure who im gonna shoot for as my number 1 pick though

MysteryGirl

First Grade
I'm in - draft time is icky in the US but it will work :D

Hope you boys don't mind a US girl invading your game. :D

sunny

Just registered.......go the Rough Diamonds! (I asked my mum out of the blue what a good name would be and thats what she immediately said kind of randomly, so thats what i chose......my last name that I came up with meself was last year, the "Big Cats" :D ). JKA Saints are going down in Week 1!

Paullyboy

Coach
MysteryGirl said:
DEFINITELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ive decided that MysteryGirl and myself are now officially best friends. The mystery cant be that bad, ill just cover it with a picture of Chris Hovan.

MysteryGirl

First Grade
I've been admiring that Viking in your signature for quite some time.

I was born and raised in MN and as an avid football fan. I get to nearly all the college games and many of the pro games. Wish they weren't so darn costly!

Only lived out of the state for 2 football seasons and fortunately for me, they were years when the Vikings were a hot team so only 1 game each year was not televised in my area.

Hovan is amazing. Daunte is always a wonder....if he can keep his cool as he matures he'll be more and more awesome. What can you say about Randy Moss? Dang - I CANNOT wait for football season to start! Only one more month until training camp starts. That is about 90 minutes from my house. I may go down there this year and check that out. They always have some fun activities for people who are observing.

chileman

Coach
Paullyboy said:
We cant have a comp without Chile, go register mate, you should have been the first team in!
Thanks amigo....I'm in :D Hotchile chokers, lets see if I end up winning the first 5 of my games like last season and then losing the rest :lol:

MysteryGirl

First Grade
I was going to say - if one of the "regulars" around here aren't able to get into the league because it is full - I"ll be willing to give up my space or share my team with someone.

I would hate for someone not to play who normally would have.

chileman

Coach
MysteryGirl said:
I was going to say - if one of the "regulars" around here aren't able to get into the league because it is full - I"ll be willing to give up my space or share my team with someone.

I would have for someone not to play who normally would have.
You are to kind MG but you're not going anywhere :D I want to play against you and beat you at your own game :p

Paullyboy

Coach
There are no real regulars so its basically first in first served so you are a sure starter MG.

If you lived in Minnesota your whole life howd you find out bout Rugby league? (Im sure you get asked that all the time on here but im curious now)