What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFL News of the day!

Monk

Referee
One injury?

So if you get an injury in college you can't go on to have a successful NFL Career?

sh*t, i'm going to have to go and tell Sam Bradford that because he had a shoulder injury in college he will never be a successful NFL QB...

Raider_69

Post Whore
I think his point is that one series injury can end a career before it starts, all for no $$. Definite a shut system

Paullyboy

Coach
Obviously some players are able to bounce back, but you surely realise there would have been hundreds of players across the years who probably would have been at least drafted if not for injuries sustained in college football.

Monk

Referee
We'll thats just what happens when you play football, same thing can happen to Elite NFL Players, its a risk you take when you play the sport.

Big Tim

First Grade
lol

An education handed to them so they can be on the field (of course some schools are different)

Trust me, if they arent the sharpest knife in the drawer, they will stil get the grades they need to play, and not always the knowledge that is meant to come with it.