What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFL Offseason Rumours and Updates

abpanther

Staff member
Pretty severe tampering penalty for the Chiefs

I guess they were the only team tampering...

kurt faulk

Coach
You should actually watch games before you comment, it was ill timed turnovers that hurt them, Sanders, Anderson, Norwood, Osweiler all had very avoidable turnovers. They won the super bowl despite Manning & his awful play & im not angry, disappointed but it's no surprise to me he decided to leave.

whatever again. you're angry they didn't commit $72m over 4 years on a qb who hasn't proven anything yet?

shiznit

Coach
I wonder if they'd consider Broncos vs Raiders at Mile High to open the season.

I'm a Raiders fan so im a homer... But I think it's got some appeal...

18to87

Coach
You should actually watch games before you comment, it was ill timed turnovers that hurt them, Sanders, Anderson, Norwood, Osweiler all had very avoidable turnovers. They won the super bowl despite Manning & his awful play & im not angry, disappointed but it's no surprise to me he decided to leave.

Without Manning's play from when he replaced Brock through to half time vs NE then Denver doesn't win the SB. No way they win in NE had they lost to SD. History will say Kubiak made the right move. I am glad Elway didn't go to $18 million per year. Hopefully his plan B is a good one!

The AFC South should be pretty good next year. I'd still have my money on Andrew Luck if healthy over the competition, especially if builds on how he played vs Denver last year.

nick87

Coach
Can't believe the eagles got someone to take the Maxwell and Murray deals off their hands
Think we've quietly had a strong off season, get the feeling something wild might happen in the draft with Sam Bradford and drafting a QB

Tom155

Coach
Without Manning's play from when he replaced Brock through to half time vs NE then Denver doesn't win the SB. No way they win in NE had they lost to SD. History will say Kubiak made the right move. I am glad Elway didn't go to $18 million per year. Hopefully his plan B is a good one!

The AFC South should be pretty good next year. I'd still have my money on Andrew Luck if healthy over the competition, especially if builds on how he played vs Denver last year.

He wasn't good vs Pittsburgh they would have won regardless of who the qb was, he/the whole offense rode the D's play, not going to be able to do that next year the offence has to be better, with the losses on defence it's unlikely they will be able to carry the team again.

Last edited:

shiznit

Coach
Awesome to wake up to the news we finally managed to close the Sean Smth deal...

And it wasn't as bad financially as I thought it would be... Considering the Jenoris Jenkins deal anyway...

If we can re-sign Donald Penn and grab an experienced safety to help ease the loss of Woodson it would end up the perfect FA for us...

shiznit

Coach
Tweeted by Emmanuel Sanders... :lol:

@ESanders_10: #BreakingNews Uncle Rico considered real target to fill QB void. Has great experience throwing n or over mountains.

CdNOWezWAAIka05.jpg

zombie jesus

Staff member
Raiders will get Weddle it looks like. Bunch of their players just followed him on Twitter. What an age we live in!

I really hope we get Weddle. Bruce Irvin was tweeting him telling him to "join the party".

Then onto Penn.

and then f**k it, let's get Jerrell Freeman and Amukamara as well :p

Latest posts