What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFL Offseason Rumours and Updates

Big Mick

Referee
Apparantly Vince Young is going to the place I definitely thought he should go when he got released.

To the Eagles.

Apparantly signing a 1 year deal to back up Mike Vick.

Great move by the Eagles and One where I definitely thought would be a great fit. Allows them to run one system.

ProFootballTalk ProFootballTalk

Per @AlbertBreer, Vince Young will sign a one-year deal with Eagles on Friday wp.me/p14QSB-BdK

abpanther

Staff member
Texans secondary is certainly looking much better, interested to see how Phillips goes with that defensive unit this season

Big Mick

Referee
Texans secondary just got a hell of a lot better...with Joseph and the 2nd year of Kareem Jackson.

And now with Manning in the secondary with likely Gerald Sensabough from Cowboys.

Texans will be formidable imo...With Wade Phillips on D and Kubiak...I might have a bit of dosh on them.

Big Mick

Referee
AdamSchefter Adam Schefter

Seahawks reach agreement with former Cardinals DT Alan Branch on a two-year, $8 million deal that includes $4 million guaranteed.

JasonLaCanfora Jason La Canfora

Panthers very close to deal with Cam Newton; both sides expect it to be signed in the AM. 4yr deal likely to be worth around $25M guaranteed

So does that mean that Seahawks are losing Mebane?

dragonfire

Bench
But doesn't know the system there. So there is a learning curve.

Not to mention you don't know if he mixes well in the locker room.

well Jeremy Shockey came in and you didnt really hear much out of him. Our locker room is really good. Cheaper and is better in the return game as well and seems to be better at running between the tackles.

Also with the Bush trade, pretty sure the Saints had a deal on the table for him, reduced of course and it was his choice if he stayed or left

Tom155

Coach
apparently it was down to broncos & seahawks for mebane so hopefully this is a good sign for the broncos

dragonfire

Bench
apparently it was down to broncos & seahawks for mebane so hopefully this is a good sign for the broncos

i heard it was down to Denver, Saints and Seahawks. Apparently Denver reporters saying they dropped out and Seattle just signed some DT's. Man would be pumped with a DT rotation of Ellis/Rodgers/Mebane

Tom155

Coach
i heard it was down to Denver, Saints and Seahawks. Apparently Denver reporters saying they dropped out and Seattle just signed some DT's. Man would be pumped with a DT rotation of Ellis/Rodgers/Mebane
no denver reporters said broncos have pulled out was just some no hoper journalist not from denver who usually reports on golf & marathons

id get you a link to the article but broncos forum seems to be dowm at the moment

dragonfire

Bench
a lot of stuff is going to happen Friday US time imo. A lot of guys going to want to be signed up ready to go for TC

ill miss darren sproles.

he won 2 playoff hgames basically oon his own in previous years.

always an exciting player when in the game.

im sure he'll do well at the saints

abpanther

Staff member
BREAKING: #Bears are expected to sign WR Roy Williams, who was released by the Dallas Cowboys, according to league source.
TweetDeck • 7/29/11 1:20 AM

Monk

Referee
Lol cutler can't throw and Roy can't hold onto the ball? Match made in heaven.

Latest posts