What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFL team sponsorship

Generalzod

Immortal
I don’t normally watch the NFL just watched around 20 mins of it and noticed that there was no corporate sponsorship on the teams jersey. Why is that?

zombie jesus

Staff member
The US are late to the party. The NFL make a butt-load of money already, they don't necessarily need more but they'd like a bigger butt-load. Jersey sponsorship is a delicate issue with some in the US. The NBA has shown how it can be done tastefully, the MLS gets away with it because a big sponsor on a jersey is just how soccer goes about its business.

It will happen eventually, give it 5-10 years and most will have some form of ad I guess. They won't be able to ignore the easy revenue. A team like the Jags would put one on there tomorrow if they could.

nick87

Coach
yeah the NBA has opened the door and now it's just a matter of time before it's just like any other
no idea why they've never gone down the path before but i like that they didnt and am a little disappointed the pandora's box is now open

thorson1987

Coach
What is could look like thanks to the CFL.

7532915.jpg

Latest posts