What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFL Week 17

beave

Coach
Good, as a Bucs tragic he is 100% a pain in the ass. The rubbish I have read on socials that BA was 'punishing him by benching him today so he can't make his bonus payments' got on my
tits. There is more to this than $$$

beave

Coach
Reports he was asked to go back into the game, was complaining about a sore ankle and not wanting to go back in, Arians has then said 'your day is over'........ aaaaaaand cue the tanty.

The conspiracy theorists can shove it up their ass.

kurt faulk

Coach
Good, as a Bucs tragic he is 100% a pain in the ass. The rubbish I have read on socials that BA was 'punishing him by benching him today so he can't make his bonus payments' got on my
tits. There is more to this than $$$

they should have cut him when they found out he used a fake vaccine card.

so happy it blew up in their face today.

and seriously how much of a dumb f**k is this guy. he gets a fake card from his chef and then refuses to pay his $10k bill for the work he did for him. this is the one person you make sure is fully paid.

he's just a complete f**kwit. going through life refusing to pay people who provided services for him.

kurt faulk

Coach

well the rams survived another 3 turnover, including a pick 6, game from stafford again. if he doesn't get his head out of his arse the rams will be one and done in the playoffs.

on the brighter side it's good to see they can overcome these holes they dig for themselves on the road and still win the game.

18to87

First Grade
they should have cut him when they found out he used a fake vaccine card.

so happy it blew up in their face today.

and seriously how much of a dumb f**k is this guy. he gets a fake card from his chef and then refuses to pay his $10k bill for the work he did for him. this is the one person you make sure is fully paid.

he's just a complete f**kwit. going through life refusing to pay people who provided services for him.

He's got serious issues. Kind of scared to see what happens from here.

kurt faulk

Coach

BTW, I feel dirty having OBJ on the team. Imagine having this other jerk off on the team at the same time.

Latest posts