What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFL

murraymob

Coach
With nothing happening in the nrl I thought it might be good to discuss the NFL with there playoffs around the corner Long time Dallas supporter.Every year we get to playoff time and struggle.Much like parra the struggle when it matters

Prescott was great today but he needs at least another receiver to step up .He has all the talent
The running game was not great today but there are a few good running back in the squad
Defence stood up several times to get the win.I think they are a outside chance but can win

I still remember when the Caroline Panthers made the Super Bowl during the same season as the Panthers 2003 win. Fans from both teams were exchanging messages of support across both Panthers Interactive and the equivalent Caroline Panthers fan forum.

Sadly, Carolina couldn’t do what Penrith did

Iamback

Coach
I still remember when the Caroline Panthers made the Super Bowl during the same season as the Panthers 2003 win. Fans from both teams were exchanging messages of support across both Panthers Interactive and the equivalent Caroline Panthers fan forum.

Sadly, Carolina couldn’t do what Penrith did

Carolina are run worse than Bulldogs and Tigers combined.

Only they can run last the year that they have no 1st round pick.

hindy111

Post Whore
There is a good Nfl thread I started on the Parra forum a few years ago. Gets a few posts. All you guys are welcome.