What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT- A feel good story

The_Ben

Juniors
How's this for a feel good story? Aboriginal grandmother who has just bought a 30,000 house in an outback community wins 15 million on Powerball. She has got so many grandchildren, that she is giving the money to them all first and then paying off her house and buying a few odds and end's for the house.

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2004/06/18/1087245117050.html?oneclick=true

It's good to see money go to someone like this and it looks like she is still in a state of understanding on just how much money she has actually won. I don't think it has sunk in for her yet. It takes about 3 weeks for the money to hit the account, so I reckon only then will she be horrified at how much there is.

What would you do with 15 million bucks?

les norton

First Grade
What wouldnt i do!! look after family and friends. Travel the world. Buy jodie fosters place in panic room (i love that house) I should have enough left over to pay my hecs.