What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - Anime

Megalomaniac

Juniors
Just wondering if anyone here has been caught up in this craze...I only started watching it after uni finished cos my bf loves it. Apparently it's been around for a while but I've only heard about it two years ago...

Anyone else caught up in this craze?

astrogirl

First Grade
I'm not a big anime fan but are you talking about both comics and TV, Megalomaniac?

I used to read Maison Ikkoku when I was in high school...

Megalomaniac

Juniors
The comics are known as manga I think...I deadset have no clue when it comes to this Japanese animation cos I'm only watching it since I have no choice!!

I know things like Sailor Moon, Astroboy and Samurai Pizza Cats...and and Dragonball!! All those are anime...but these are crap ones according to official anime freaks lol I still love them!

A lot of people are caught up in an anime called Naruto. Heard of it??

astrogirl

First Grade
No I haven't...

From what you've said, I'm a fan of the mainstream stuff - astroboy and sailormoon - pretty obvious from my username and my avatar!