What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - answer a question

les norton

First Grade
Depends on when I go to bed...Longest I have slept was about 16 hours. Man did I need it ;-)

Worst personality trait?

the_knights_rule

First Grade
Depends on when I go to bed...Longest I have slept was about 16 hours. Man did I need it

:lol: thats a good sleep! the most ive slept is 18 hrs

Q. Worst personality trait?
A. i have no idea, i havent really thought bout it..... i talk too much lol i dont know!

whats the first thing you think when you wake up?

les norton

First Grade
Usually its please let me go back to sleep...but after that I usually run thru my day in my head.

ummmm.....

Last thing you think of before bed?

the_knights_rule

First Grade
if its a school night probably... if i go to sleep now ill have 7 hrs sleep or go to sleep now or ull be tired for school :lol:
if its another night probably thinking about what im doing the next day

are you a messy or clean person?

les norton

First Grade
Umm pretty messy but Wes is clean so we compliment each other nicely... :D

Are you obsessed with anything?

Andy

First Grade
I told my class mates in year 5 that I was going to the Barcelona Olympics for the 100m sprint... For some reason they didn't believe me #-o

Have you ever been ice fishing?

astrogirl

First Grade
Q: salt & vinegar or BBQ?
A: if we're talking crisps, salt & vinegar :D but it's a close call!

Can you use chopsticks?

astrogirl

First Grade
Q: How many times have you been in love?
A: Once but it was such a long time ago I wonder if it really was love - it's hard to remember.

Do you like singing?

les norton

First Grade
Yes. I sing all the time. Too much. Tristan has turned into me. He told me he wants to be robbie williams when he grows up.

What have I created.... #-o :D

Worst CD you own?

Andy

First Grade
I think all of my CD's are pretty cool, but if they were to come under scruitiny, the daggiest would probably be the Doobie Brothers greatest hits

What's your mother's maiden name?

Latest posts