What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - answer a question

Andy

First Grade
Went to a girl's place to pick her up, and her Dad privateered in the Konika V8 supercar series. Ended up staying at her place all night in the shed working on the car with her dad :lol:

When you tie your shoes, do you do the loop swoop and pull or the rabbit ears thingy?

northey

First Grade
ooo well he picked me up and we went for a drive to this beautiful look out and then we went to the little italian resturant and he paid of course. then after dinner we went to another look out and gazes at the stars..... but i am no long with him any more lol

Q KEEP ON THE DAT SUBJECT, WHERE WOULD BE THE PERFECT PLACE TO GO ON A DATE

astrogirl

First Grade
I'll answer 2 questions

Q: When you tie your shoes, do you do the loop swoop and pull or the rabbit ears thingy?
A: Loop swoop. I did the rabbit ears thing when I was little and couldn't manage the "loop swoop" as andy calls it.

Q: WHERE WOULD BE THE PERFECT PLACE TO GO ON A DATE
A: At this time of year, I reckon somewhere outdoors. Maybe the park near Bronte Beach with a sensational picnic basket. I'm not usually one for seeing movies on a first date but Moonlight Cinema at Centennial Park is also great - also with a picnic basket and champagne :D

Do you wear a watch?

northey

First Grade
only when i am going bush walking then i wear my sports watch, but other wise i alwayd have my fone with me

northey

First Grade
only when i am going bush walking then i wear my sports watch, but other wise i alwayd have my fone with me
Q GIRLS - PANTS OR SKIRTS
BOYS - SHORTS OR PANTS

astrogirl

First Grade
Honey can we have a question please? :D

edit

Oh you've posted one now!

Q: GIRLS - PANTS OR SKIRTS
A: Skirts, but lately I've been loving the shorts :D they are even cute with heels!

Next question for girls - heels or flats
Boys - do you prefer girls in heels or flats?

astrogirl

First Grade
Q: DOGS OR CATS?
A: Cats! I'm not a fan of doggie slobber.

Are you constantly wired up with sound e.g. iPod, mp3 player?

Geez, I'd better stop answering questions before I divulge EVERYTHING about me!

northey

First Grade
i only listen to my discman when i have study periods at school, and there is always music playing in the house, but i don't care much for ipods mp3 players ect...

Q HAVE YOU BEEN OVER SEAS?

astrogirl

First Grade
Q: whats your background on your computer?
A: a photo of me and my sister at the snow last September

What's your screensaver?

astrogirl

First Grade
Q: What your pet hate?
A: People who tell lies and people who stand in the fast lane on escalators.

What is/was your favourite subject at school?

Andy

First Grade
My natural good looks and body shape.

What's the most money you've at once when gambling?

about $5 dollars I aint a big better :lol: :lol: :lol:

Astro girl your like me I hate liers and cheaters and I hate ignorant people just so you all know I answered my own question

Whats the highest mobile phone bill you ever had or if you have prepaid how much credit have you gone thru in a week?

astrogirl

First Grade
Q: Whats the highest mobile phone bill you ever had?
A: about $150 for a month, and was not happy about it

What's your favourite form of exercise?