What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT-anyone do the IQ test

northey

First Grade
did anyone here do the IQ test last night???

i did i stayed up until 11 doing it......

i got better than i expected

i found out i have an IQ of 122

northey

First Grade
hahhahahahahah
i might have watched it and oi might have done the test
but i didn't watch it just to see Eddie McGuire.

i think next year they should get one of the footy show guys to host it now that would be funny

Kaz

junior
Danish Moo Cow said:
Kaz said:
northey said:
i found out i have an IQ of 122

My IQ must be higher, as I never watched Eddie McGuire for over 3 hours. ;-) :lol:

No, you're dumb cause you can do it over the Internet and not watch a second of him on TV.

I couldn' t was busy downloading stuff.

The Test would have slowed the downloads.

It is great seeing you post DMC. :D

les norton

First Grade
I got 122 too. However i am down from 136 last year. So i say it was rigged damn it!!! I think it was slightly harder than last year. It was good to see that they got rid of that common sense bull crap. (I dont have any of that stuff)
Any ways, it is not a legitimate IQ test. It is cultural bias etc (I say this because i had no clue what those last 2 word in the first section were, good thing i guess well :D )

fosie

Juniors
That IQ test isn't a real IQ test. it only tests one part of the brain, the learning side i suppose. However most of you guys are all good at something else or an expert in something else so this test doesn't prove to you ur IQ.
We're all footy freaks here and did we see a footy question in there? no(i might have missed it)
We don't know our footy IQ as it wasn't tested. It would be extremely hard to test your total whole brain IQ. If you think about it.......there is ALOT of information in there, who knows what about................

Doctor

Bench
I took the opportunity to go watch the final installment of The Matrix.

In the words of the sarcastic comic-book guy from The Simpsons: "Worse ending ever". :?

les norton

First Grade
fosie said:
That IQ test isn't a real IQ test. it only tests one part of the brain, the learning side i suppose. However most of you guys are all good at something else or an expert in something else so this test doesn't prove to you ur IQ.
We're all footy freaks here and did we see a footy question in there? no(i might have missed it)
We don't know our footy IQ as it wasn't tested. It would be extremely hard to test your total whole brain IQ. If you think about it.......there is ALOT of information in there, who knows what about................

I agree about it not being a real IQ test but not for the same reasons as you, IQ tests are all about crystalised and fluid intelligence...etc. And alot of time it's not meant to focus on any specific topic. It's just meant to measure how effcient your mind is at certain things. I think the stuff that your talking about is more available on thespark.com than in an IQ test.

I'll leave everyone with one more thought...ability is the greatest predictor of performance....the score you get on ability test (IQ being one) Is the single largest predictor on how well you will succeed in everything.

IanG

Coach
Yeah I did it too. Thing is I don't think it refects me. How can I only have an IQ of 91 and I'm studying Computer network Engineering

keeney

First Grade
the iq test on thespark.com, or any other on the internet is a load of trash, real iq tests take many hours and are as much a psyche profile as they are a test, they deal with interpretation and are much broader than that. The one on channel 9's credibility is wrapped up by the fact that its cap is 140, it doesnt take much to beat 140 on a more accurate test, a good indicator of inte;;igence is the workout on www.mensa.org, its a practice test that is a precursor to its admission exam. i got 27 when i did it

tigermite

Juniors
keeney said:
a good indicator of intelligence is the workout on www.mensa.org, its a practice test that is a precursor to its admission exam. i got 27 when i did it
I got 27 on that one too. On the IQ test on ch 9 I got 123... although I know not to take that too seriously.

keeney

First Grade
see thats the point i make, with 27/30 on the mensa workout your a very good chance of gaining acceptance on the admission test, and mensa's previous acceptance terms were an iq of 140, yet you got 123... i laugh at murdoch

les norton

First Grade
keeney said:
the iq test on thespark.com, or any other on the internet is a load of trash, real iq tests take many hours and are as much a psyche profile as they are a test, they deal with interpretation and are much broader than that. The one on channel 9's credibility is wrapped up by the fact that its cap is 140, it doesnt take much to beat 140 on a more accurate test, a good indicator of inte;;igence is the workout on www.mensa.org, its a practice test that is a precursor to its admission exam. i got 27 when i did it

umm that was my point Keeney (about thespark etc being crap)...And actually it should take an awful lot to get 140 on a proper IQ test as it would put you in like the top 1% of the population. (not saying thats not where you deserve to be or anything) but to the little folk in reality (not any internet tests) it should be quite difficult to achieve 140.

Razor

Coach
I got 117

Lang 1 - 3/6 (stuffed up)
Lang 2 - 5/6
Spatial 1 - 4/6 (serioulsy stuffed up) - SERIOULSY PISSED OFF
Spatial 2 - 6/6
Spatial 3 - 6/6
Arithm 1 - 6/6
Arithm 2 - 6/6
Memry 1 - 4/6
Memry 2 - 3/6 (stuffed up)
Reason 1 - 6/6
Reason 2 - 2/6 (seriously stuffed up) - SERIOUSLY PISSED OFF

Razor

Coach
les norton said:
umm that was my point Keeney (about thespark etc being crap)...And actually it should take an awful lot to get 140 on a proper IQ test as it would put you in like the top 1% of the population. (not saying thats not where you deserve to be or anything) but to the little folk in reality (not any internet tests) it should be quite difficult to achieve 140.

The channel 9 one isn't accurate. Your test result could change depending on circumstances, but myself and everyone I know got lower in the test this year. Everyone's shouldn't have gone down.

If your real IQ is

120 - top 10% of the population
130 - top 2% of the population
140 - top .5% of the population

If you're IQ is 130 you are considered gifted.

Razor

Coach
IanG said:
Yeah I did it too. Thing is I don't think it refects me. How can I only have an IQ of 91 and I'm studying Computer network Engineering

The overall intelligence level does signify how smart you are in certain areas.

Many of the world best mathematicians have low or average IQs because they are great at maths, but poor in other areas.

keeney

First Grade
iq is meant to be the least important of the three q's anyway, it realy is justa bragging right, eq and aq are meant to be the two that matter, and they are emotional quotient and adversity quotient

Latest posts