What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - Back by Popular Demand!!!!!....

ok ill go away, but ill be back later ok.

hey wendz have u shown everyone ur drawings, they rock! the trent one is rad and even tho seeing a drawing of buderus with his shirt off made me sick, im sure all these knighties would love it.

antonius

Coach
pennywisealfie said:
yes guys im here to make this knights section fun! did neone miss me, antonius?
The only place your popular is in your mind. Yes I'm here, no I haven't missed you.

Terminator

First Grade
pennywisealfie said:
now thatd be stupid wouldnt it, what would i be left with, no brain, no fingers, id be doing it tough eh?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: You already are doing it tough, you f**king tool! :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

aww thats mean antonius :( i thought u woulda missed me. dont get cut, im just having fun

soooo can i be a mod :lol:

rourkster

Juniors
pennywisealfie said:
now thatd be stupid wouldnt it, what would i be left with, no brain, no fingers, id be doing it tough eh?

That would probably qualify you as a Roosters supporter ;-)

~bedsy~

First Grade
pennywisealfie said:

hey wendz have u shown everyone ur drawings, they rock! the trent one is rad and even tho seeing a drawing of buderus with his shirt off made me sick, im sure all these knighties would love it.

:lol: :lol: Do you have to show up everywere?

No I haven't shown any of these guys my drawings as there not hosted.... and Danny is hot ;-)

Simplycheeky

Juniors
Dear Pennywisealfie,
how about you try using both hands on the keyboard whilst compiling your posts...maybe then you wouldn't come across as such a w@nker :D

bedsy said:
pennywisealfie said:

:lol: :lol: Do you have to show up everywere?

No I haven't shown any of these guys my drawings as there not hosted.... and Danny is hot ;-)

awww wendz, u know u love me hehe. ill host the pics for u if u like coz there rad pics and ppl will love u for drawing buderus with his shirt off lol. the trent pic is the best. tho im just asking if u want me to show everyone, is that cool?

thanks matt23, im only muckin around with yall. so dont take me too seriously and ill soon get bored haha.

LOL @ the girl (sorry if ur not a girl but u seem awfully feminine) who came up with the lame wanker joke.

misty

Juniors
He has to post on our page because the Broncos have got nothing :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ReplicatedGod

Juniors
Penny, just leave, leave the League Unlimited Forum, you're annoying the shyt out of me by just being here. I'm sick of the shyt you post up on here. You figure yourself out to be as a stupid little twat. I agree with every word that has been put towards you so far penny. You fit each one...tool, roosters supporter, wanker and yeah, thats about it

bottom line is...

i hate you :D

Latest posts