What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT- Bashed

Razor

Coach
Chicken_Hunter said:
There should be Zero Tolerance and mandatory sentancing.

I'll never vote for One Nation.

But their Law & Order policy is the one thing I agree with them on.

Sentences that should be in place

Murder in 1st degree - Automatic death penalty
Murder in 2nd degree- Automatic life sentence
Violent Assault - Minimum 10 years - Maximum life

Kaz

junior
Several years ago, a neighbours kid held a party & gate crashers turned up & they were drunk & looking for a fight

The was about 300 people & we called the police after a girl of about 17 got king hit & her jaw was broken.

Cops turn up & told everyone to hop into their cars & go home.

We complained saying they are drunk & the police responded.

Do you want the Party to end or what.

northey

First Grade
it is awfullllllllll

i thought we lived in a safe counry!

it is fine here everyone knows everyone and you can go out late at night a roam around without being attacked

Andy

First Grade
Hmm... I saw a fight in town a few months ago, but this one was different to the usual.

A girl was beating up a guy! I think it wa a lover's tiff as he was only trying to prtect himself against the raging beast. :D

astrogirl

First Grade
Nut said:
I have always thought that quick thinking can make up for relatively less strength, but perhaps I need to rethink that.
Thats true in a sense, the idea is think quick and then run like hell.
Nut, you are a genius ;-) now if only I could work out how to outrun a guy when I am in heels :-k

Geez providence-Sorry to hear about the mugging/Bashing
These People are everywhere
Found myself in a Quiet Bar in Pt Mcqurie with a few friends when this idiot came across the room to say"ARE YOU LOOKIN AT ME"
You know how you just look around the room sometimes to see whats going on??
I was probably looking in his direction but no way intentional
his friend took him away but, as Ive never thrown a punch in my life,It was amazing how I could feel my hand getting rolled up ready to go
Still ticks me off to this day-To think that your minding your business,or you just want your car and some Dumbass wants to have a go
Whenever I walk around Newcastle-I have my hand in my pocket wrapped around a Sharp housekey ready to stick between my fingers if it does come to blows.
You never know what people are thinking as you come across them :(

socksie

Juniors
i actually saw a pic of detachable heels in this book of stupid japanese inventions

maybe youre a srupid japanese inventor, earl

Nut

Juniors
They just snap of anyway in most cases don't they - thats what movies say. No matter how slow they are walking they always either trip or break a heel. :lol: